Quantcast

Oil filter?

Mikeboz

Go to solution Solved by Mikeboz,

So I am doing the first oil change and after removing the filter I noticed a little spring and what appears to be some type of retainer that attaches to the oil filter my question is how the heck do you line that back up when you put that filter back on?

20210913_133352.jpg

20210913_133359.jpg

• Like 1

• Solution

Okay I think I figured it out, apparently that piece should have stayed on the engine and not came off with the oil filter, so I have installed back on the engine and then put the oil filter on had a momentary brain freeze.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By JacobG
      I bought a used 2015 Coleman HS400UTV-2. I assume this has a wet clutch and plan to use Mobile 1 T4 oil. Any feedback would be appreciated. 
    • By malenurse13
      Previous owner ran into something that bent the frame on the driver's side. Should we try to bend it back straight? I don't think a windshield will fit right if it stays bent.

• By Steven78
      Does anyone know if there is an after market voltage regulator for a 2020 Bennche Tboss 410? 
      Thanks in advance
    • By Bret4207
      2019 Coleman Outfitter 550, 160-ish hours. Was driving it slowly and it just slowed down and died. Won't start. Pops once as soon as I start cranking and that's it. I have great blue white spark on the spark tester, jumps 1/2". Changed injector, no joy. Changed plugs to new several times, no joy. Pulled injector power wire and tried ether through air intake after removing air filters- nothing! I do notice if I put my hand over the air intake where the filter goes, I get pressure  pushing back at me. Jumped time? Stuck valve? Is there a decompressor on this that could be malfunc?

This is the one I've had that was inop for months and months while Coleman tried to find someone to fix it. Warranty is long expired now. I'll never have anything good to say about this thing.
    • eManualOnline
    • By Steven78
      Hi I have a t boss 410 is about a year old with 150 MI and it feels like the brakes are stuck when you take off but in neutral it rolls perfectly I also have a t boss 550 that does not do this so was just wondering if anyone else has had this issue or if it is common with this machine also on the 410 have had the stator motor and voltage regulator replace once already and think it is bad again not sure if this would have anything to do with the other issue any help or advice would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance