Quantcast

Tracker 800SX LE Accesory Lights

OviV,

Thnx for the response.

I've tried ALL Accesory plugs under the dash & Yes I understand that the key has to be On for it to work but with the key On I still can't get Power to the switches. 

I contacted my local BP & there tech informed me I had to take the dash Off & dig for the Red & Blk wires. 

Just Odd that there are 3 plugs under the dash & None of them have Power!  What's the Point!?

Yes. There are no fuses or relay for the Accesories so I put a fuse in & pulled another relay & put it in the accesory block. Still Nothing. 

Also, on the wiring diagram it shows all of those plugs should have power.  

The Only plug that has keyed power is under the bed. Which I originally thought was for backup lights like on the Polaris Rangers. NOPE! Just power when the keys on. 

It's actually kind of Comical. 

• 1 month later...

I am having the same problem I M an electrician of 35 years neither one of those plugs have power behind the dash the two wire ones doesn’t matter if the key is on off whatever none of the fuses are blown I tried to put other fuses in has anybody figured out what the problem is

• 7 months later...
On 9/24/2021 at 9:47 PM, Chaz Dean said:

What do I have to do to get Power to my Accesory light plug under the dash?

I've wired up a light bar & accesory pods & plugged into the accesory plug behind the center of the dash but No Power!!!

Help! Plz

Which light bar did you get? Would you mind posting a picture and letting me know how you like it?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Folks, I just bought a 2022 Tracker 800SX Crew. Love it so far. How do I access the accessory connectors behind the LCD display. Specifically, how do I pull out the display. Please offer any suggestions for anything I'm missing. I need to install a turn signal kit and eventually a winch. Thanks for any help. I've always found these boards helpful on other intersts of mine.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.