Quantcast

GARMIN OFF ROAD READY -LOWERED PRICE

OFF ROAD/ON ROAD GARMIN GPS

Garmin Street Pilot lll

This unit has been hardened by Touratech for off road use, motorcycle or ATV. It includes a Touratech shock mount.(URL shown below)

This complete package includes:

Garmin Street Pilot lll

Touratech shock mount

GPS Hood

Beanbag mount for auto use

Garmin Data Card Reader

Garmin Data Card

External Antenna

12V power cable for auto use/speaker

12V power cable for use on MC

Serial Data Cable

Combination Data Power cable

Garmin original Manual

Presently loaded with Southwest Topo Maps

PRICE REDUCED - $200.00. eMAIL [email protected]

This GPS is a true navigation tool. The Garmin and Touratech specs are available at:

https://buy.garmin.com/shop/store/assets/pd...lotIII_spec.pdf

http://www.touratech-usa.com/shop/show.las...24E0BSij1F15189

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By SIO
      Does anyone no how to to adjust these shocks. never had shocks with the fast and slow adjustments. But the main problem is it rides ruff. My bike came with the shocks set at 7 1/2" from center of nut to top of spring. The book calls for 5.5" front and 4.7" rear and they say max. Just want to make sure before moving them that far.
    • By Retired Plumber
      The rear differential lock light is on and I would like to get it off. How do I do that it is a Coleman UTV700.
    • By great8redsfan
      Okay folks. I have a low power issue. Been like this for a few years. Place I work at bought 3 and all have lost most of the pulling power.  They gave them away after local shop worked on one for 3 months and it had great power for about 1 month and then crap. They replaced throttle body, fuel injector, spark plug and IAC motor. Seat belt switches have wires cut and left open so no seat belt warning light anymore. It revs to 6k rpm in neutral but when put in gear and take off in low it just doesn’t seem to want to go anymore. Running 93 octane fuel with Stabil.  Any ideas greatly appreciated. I dont have a scan tool but no codes on dash. If held to floor it pops a little and runs almost 5K rpm but if I let off pedal about an inch it smoothed out and revs up to 6k rpm. 
    • By MOTORHEAD1959
      ATV just clicks when trying to start. Battery is good, has a new starter, and all the wiring looks good. any suggestions on where to go from here? thanks 
    • By Travis
      View File Kawasaki Mule 550,520,500 Complete service manual
      This is a complete service manual for the Kawasaki Mule 500,520 and 550 models.
      Topics  covered include Brakes, Steering, Electrical system, suspension and fuel system. As well as engine repair procedures and Transmission/Final Drive procedures.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
      If you need more information about the engine this manual linked below is chock full of information.
      Thanks goes to @cliffyk for getting these files all  into one PDF format for uploading.
      Submitter Travis Submitted 04/18/2021 Category Kawasaki