Quantcast

KorporateX

2008 Rhino Pre-Runner Style Front Bumper

I'm looking for some feedback on a new front bumper I built. Good or bad. It is built from 1 3/4" .095 and 1 1/2" .095 wall steel mounted to a new style front gusset plate.

Thanks.

KorporateX

post-222-1235278963_thumb.jpgpost-222-1235278974_thumb.jpgpost-222-1235278987_thumb.jpgpost-222-1235279003_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• front axle for kubota rtv 900 2000 model

Hello, I’m writing this because I desperately need some assistance with front axle for kubota rtv 900 2000 model. My stepfather told me his two front axles of his  kubota rtv broken separately yesterday and he couldn't distinguish which is for left or right. Are left and right front cv axles the same on a 2000 kubota rtv 900 4x4 ? And what's the cost of kubota rtv 900 axles ? I don't learn much about kubota rtv and hope someone tell me. Thank you.

By matt wichert, in Kubota UTV RTV Forum

• 1 reply
    • Diff lock, front or rear only?

Have been looking at purchaseing my first UTV. Seems like a lot of the lower entry type models only have one locking diff. Some brands are front lock only and others have rear lock only. Is one a better option? 

By Fred Oliphant, in UTV General Discussion

• 5 replies
    • Trooper loud clunk in front

I'm having a loud bang in the front every now and then. It sounds like it comes from the left and right wheels (alternately). It doesn't do it on flat road at all, only on a rutted dirt path. At first I thought it was the suspension violently reaching the extent of it's travel, kind of like a no rubber metal on metal bang. I just got it (used) so it's a mystery how long this bang has been there. Any ideas?

By Jacksnife, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 15 replies
    • Front suspension

Hey guys I'm ready to buy my shocks, but need some info.  When I try cycling the front suspension, the suspension binds up, when the tie rod ball joint is at approximately 90 degrees.  Which from stock is close to 8" wheel travel.  Once I unbolt the tie rod and stock shock, I easily get 13"+ wheel travel.    Are my stock replacement tie rod ball joints defective?    Have you guys replaced the ball joints to get maximum travel?  Are you guys using heims with misalignment spacers?   Greg 

By GMANLV, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 23 replies
    • Front axle driveshaft always turns

I just purchased a 2007 3010 Mule, and I'm checking all of the adjustments, when I noticed that when I'm in 2WD, and I push the Mule forward and backwards, that the front driveshaft always turns.  Should this be happening?  I would think that the front driveshaft would not rotate if the 2WD/4WD selector is in the 2WD position.  Are the front wheels turning this driveshaft in this situation and it isn't actually connected to the transmission?  If that is the case, does this mean that all of the axles and driveshafts from the front wheels, all the way to the rear trans-axle are always turning, even in 2WD mode?

By DIY, in Kymco UTV SxS Forum

• 5 replies