Quantcast

Spark plug 2021 coleman outfitter 400

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Coleman400
      Hey all. I need to change my plug in my ut400 and I remember seeing people in here saying to get a certain one that was better than what it came with. What was it?
      Also I need to do an oil change. Are the tractor supply oil change kits ok to use?

Any help here is appreciated!
    • By azdesertdog
      A desert camp trip we took at Christmas in the desert

• By Ed Aguirre
      I have recently purchased a Land Master LM300, with the Kholer engine (277). When purchased from a private owner he said it was a 2015? 
      I guess I could take his word for it, but nowhere on the UTV does it mention the year built. i was wondering if there was a deciphering code for the serial number to identify when it was built.

thanks
      Ed
    • By Bobby Courtney
      I have a 2021 Coleman 400utv with 60 miles on it. I bought as project. It’s idled ruff and fouled plugs since it was new. I have removed and cleaned throttle body new injector new idle air valve new oxygen sensor. Installed ngk iridium plug. Starts and run good for about 5 or 6 miles and fouls plug. It runs rich all the time. I’ve done reset on ecu. I’m about to think it’s time to try a new ecu. Anyone please help. 
    • By Kingfish
      I've had a battery failure and need one replacement.  The local distributor told me it might take up to four weeks to get one.  I'd like to order one in sooner than that if possible.  Any help would be appreciated.