Quantcast

New UTV Light Bar

KorporateX

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Jon Simmons
      I have changed spark plug, starter solenoid relay and battery. It has power but will not crank. Just a click and nothing else. Lights and dash come on. What is it I am missing? Need help. Thanks.  
    • By SteveS
      While driving the MSU 800, it runs good but it lately it will not go over 20 MPH. The side by side will hesitate when it reaches 21 MPH, but it will run good under 20 MPH. What is the issue?
    • By Val in southern NM
      Brand new UTV owner.  I've been driving a Polaris Sportsman 500 for a few years.  We bought a Coleman Outfitter 400 a week ago today, and still trying to figure it out.  Would really like to find a repair manual for it, if anybody can point me in the right direction.  Our ATV/UTV are primarily to make life easier for us on our small horse place, but now that we have a SXS, we look forward to exploring some of the smaller back roads together.  My husband is the mechanic of the family, and found that a repair manual REALLY helped after we bought the VERY well used Polaris a few years ago.
      We have the owner's manual, but the nearest place that might provide warranty work/repairs is a two hour drive from here, best we can figure out, so an actual repair/service manual will be really helpful, especially once the warranty is up.
    • By Howard Dare
      The steering delivery tube running from the pump to the steering controller below the steering wheel has fractured due to rubbing on a sharp steel flange.  I would like to replace the tube and I am hoping someone reading this has actually done the job.  To get to the point that I have identified the problem I have had to do a great deal of disassembly.  The manual implies I must take off the roll cage, the rest of the body, the steering wheel and the dashboard.  Is this really necessary?
      The manual also suggests bleeding the steering without detailing how this is achieved.  Does anybody know how to do this?
    • eManualOnline
    • By Virginia Slim
      I have a 2020 Massimo TBoss 410 and it has been a interesting experience.   I could never recommend this to another person with a clear conscience.  This UTV has never idled properly since the day I picked it up from Tractor Supply in Leesburg, VA.   I have learned to live with the imperfections, but now the check engine light has been popping on while I am driving a few hundred yards.   I basically use this as a golf cart around the property to carry chains saws,  hunting gear, or whatever.   I do not use this aggressively at all.   Why, exactly 1 year after purchase would the check engine light be popping on.    Does this have  an alternator?   Do I need to regularly charge the battery like a Jetski or Battery for my Jon Boat?  The unit today will not even turn over,  I think it is a dead battery, but I will know the answer to that in a few hours.   The Check Engine light is what I am concerned with?    Any experience or suggestions for me?    
      Thank you,   HDS
  • Gallery Images