Quantcast

Kawasaki Mule Parts

utvman

• 10 months later...

I was lookin around and I found a good dealership thats doin a 20% off all ATV, Mule and Teryx accessories and 10% off Kawasaki parts. The dealership is called Wilderness Kawasaki. I called and ordered a gun rack and a lift kit and the people there were good people. There web site is www.WildernessKawasaki.com. They do online orders also. Just tryin to help out I know everybody is in a bind for money these days.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

When you and your friend have the same off roading vehicle – for example a Kawasaki Mule – and you were the one out of the two that actually purchased your Kawasaki Mule Parts from the SXS Headquarters website, your friend is going to be heated when they find out how much you paid for your brand new Kawasaki Mule Parts. This is true, because the Kawasaki Mule Parts on the SXS Headquarters website rival the best prices on the website. In addition to the discounted prices that are seen on the SXS Headquarters website, you will also be happy to know that you can find all of your Kawasaki Mule Parts, because the SXS Headquarters website has an extensive collection of Kawasaki Mule Parts.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Jhud
      In the market for side by side. Narrowed it down between the pioneer 1000 or defender Hd9. Looking for pros and cons of both. Any info would be helpful in my selection process. Noise, speed, reliability, ride, all of it.
    • By Stan Morton
      My 2018 XG-850-SL starter died yesterday. The old part number from Kubota is E7153-11732 which has been superceed by part # EG881-63010. I am looking for an aftermarket starter because the Kubota retail price for the starter starts at $550 and upwards toward $850.  If anyone has gone down this road before and has found an aftermarket starter ~ please share with me. We own a ranch and this thing is used every single day and is sorely missed when it is down for maintenance.  Kind Regards, ~ Stan
    • By runyan825
      I know the hisun parts are not very solid and they seem to be Rhino clones to some extent. I'm trying to find better quality replacement parts than the ones that are "OEM"....

Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk

• By doncaron
      Hello 
      I have a 2022 Massimo t-boss 550. I’m looking for a fix for my timing problem. It keeps getting out of timing. Now I’m trying to find the proper parts for the linhai motor. I’m looking for tensioner chain and gear. If there’s anything else I can do to fix this issue please let me know. Unfortunately I can’t afford to get something better so I got to get it fixed. Thanks in advance. 
      Don
    • By Travis
      Many people have issues with the kawasaki FJ400 engine  fouling out spark plugs, after  working on a  few FJ engines and 600 series Mule's with this issue,  i can say the fix for this issue is using a slightly hotter spark plug... the factory recommends a BPR6ES NGK plug.... the Number in NGK plugs represents its heat range and somewhat odd, the lower the number the hotter the plug, at least as far as NGK is concerned. If you have  a Mule fouling spark plugs try installing a NGK BPR4ES spark plug.
      FROM NGK
      A hotter heat range spark plug has an insulator design with a longer heat flow path to the metal shell of the plug. As a result, more heat stays in the ceramic firing end and less is dissipated to the engine. A colder heat range spark plug has an insulator design with a shorter heat flow path to the metal shell of the plug. As a result, less heat stays in the ceramic firing end and more is dissipated to the engine. For a spark plug to function properly, it must have a tip temperature high enough to burn off carbon deposits (self-cleaning) and avoid fouling, while remaining low enough to avoid overheating the ceramic firing end and pre-ignition.