Quantcast

utvman

Kawasaki Mule Parts

I was lookin around and I found a good dealership thats doin a 20% off all ATV, Mule and Teryx accessories and 10% off Kawasaki parts. The dealership is called Wilderness Kawasaki. I called and ordered a gun rack and a lift kit and the people there were good people. There web site is www.WildernessKawasaki.com. They do online orders also. Just tryin to help out I know everybody is in a bind for money these days.

When you and your friend have the same off roading vehicle – for example a Kawasaki Mule – and you were the one out of the two that actually purchased your Kawasaki Mule Parts from the SXS Headquarters website, your friend is going to be heated when they find out how much you paid for your brand new Kawasaki Mule Parts. This is true, because the Kawasaki Mule Parts on the SXS Headquarters website rival the best prices on the website. In addition to the discounted prices that are seen on the SXS Headquarters website, you will also be happy to know that you can find all of your Kawasaki Mule Parts, because the SXS Headquarters website has an extensive collection of Kawasaki Mule Parts.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By jgreg
      Hello.  I have 2006 kawasaki mule 3010 trans 4x4 that has the drivers side wheel turning inwards while the passenger side is straight.  What would cause this to happen and what would you suggest to repair.  Thanks.  Adjusted the tie rods, but wont fix this.
    • By Travis
      It's been leaking VERY slowly over the past couple years, just  had to add a minute amount of brake fluid every few months. Now i have to i add about 3/4 of a cup every 5 days.
      i took the rear tire off, where it is leaking from, cleaned up the outside of the drum and it looks like the fluid is leaking from where the   "outer" drum meats the inner drum, #41038. guessing its the brake cylinder inside..... any other thoughts. I made sure the brake line is tight too.

• By bnold
      Afternoon,
      Doing some much needed overdue maintenance on the Joyner T2.  Believe mine is a 2011.

In need of :
      - wheel bearings and seals (small and large)
               Outer 65x45x8
               Inner 62x42x8
               Bearing 02.D650.03.01.0005 - 65x35x35
      - Inner tie rod joints
           D800.05.01.00.0002
      - Upper and lower ball joints
           S650.02.01.01.01.00
      and I'm sure I'll uncover a few others as I continue the tear down

What's the most reliable for parts now?

- Casey Ye from China, assuming shipping cost and time would be higher.
       - Klung, China contact as well I believe.
       - MPSRacing.net
       - Is ordering from Joyner-USA working for folks?
             Address: 1650 E Riverview Dr Ste 110, Phoenix, AZ 85034        Phone: (602) 253-0283 Don't want it torn apart in the shop for too long.

Is there a parts manual floating around for ordering the correct parts?  I have a 2009 parts manual I believe, but there are definitely differences between that model and mine.
      Hate to order the wrong stuff.

Thanks,

• By Travis
      We unearthed some drawings from an approved patent application for a Kawasaki Sport UTV, which lends some credibility to the long-rumored vehicle. Check out the patent here.
      While this doesn’t mean a Kawasaki Sport UTV is guaranteed to be coming to a dealer near you, it is certainly a big step in the right direction for Team Green loyalists who’ve been waiting for Kawasaki to challenge the likes of the Polaris RZR and Can-Am Maverick.
      https://www.atv.com/blog/2019/02/check-kawasaki-sport-utv-patent-drawings.html
    • By Muledaze
      Dipstick shows pale color, dont think its water, smells like fuel, oil changed one week ago, level is very high.
      First I thought it was water condensed into the oil...but someone pointed out the smell, and it doesn't look white-milky. And a half qt or so in one week?
      So is it possible to get fuel leaking into the oil?