Quantcast

sandmanck

Rhino Performance Parts for sale- CHEAP- ALL BRAND NEW

I need to get rid of a lot of Rhino Parts. All parts are for 2004-2007 660 Rhino. If you have any questions please feel free to email me at [email protected] I will respond ASAP, I have my email hooked up to my phone. Or TEXT me at 480-246-4734. My name is Cory.

I have pictures of all items, and I can email them to you ASAP.

I live in Mesa AZ, 85213.

Local Pick up preferred but, I am willing to ship to U.S. You pay shipping, and I will ship once payment is received. Can use PayPal, Money Gram, or cash in hand.

ALL OF THE PARTS ARE BRAND NEW- NEVER BEEN USED BEFORE- STILL IN THE BOXES

ALL PRICES ARE BELOW REATAIL VALUE, AND WILL BE GONE QUICK!

I am a private seller, these are my own purchased items.

Performance-

1 set of Black Rhino Flow Exhaust, includes headers. $350.

2 sets of Edelbrock Performer Carburetor $425 each or both for $800

1 set of EPI Erlandson performance Clutch Kit-WE391055 -$140

1 set of EPI Erlandson performance Clutch Kit- WE391080-$150

1 set of JE Pistons- Part # 189576 – Piston, rings and Pins for Yamaha 660-$130

1 set of Hot Cams- Mudbuster camshaft for Yamaha-$115

Electronic-

1 set of Black Rhino Performance- Backup Lamp- LIT350110 -$75

1 set 2” Cafrig Performance Electric fuel gauge-BLACK- GAU301010-04-$115 ***this item does not include the sensor. I had to take it out and use it for something else, but the sensor can be bought at your local hardware store.

1 set of Black Rhino Performance Reverse Limiter Eliminator 2-$40

post-248-1238350736_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.