You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Need feedback on China made UTV's!

I have been looking at several different China made UTV's, especially the HiSun Yamaha Rino copy. I want to know if anyone has any first or second hand info on the quality/reliability of these machines (or any other China UTV's), who makes the engines, and availability of replacement parts. Also, who is a good reputable dealer/source to do business with? What internet sellers are running scams, as I would like to stay away from them. I do not own a UTV as of yet, that's why I'm asking. Thanks, Mike

By 1Bad87gn, in Other UTV SxS Forum

• 15 replies
    • New from China

We are a German company operating from the coastal City of Qingdao, we specialize in light and heavy engineering and Chines and Japanese engines for medium size drones applications. Recently we acquired a contract to manufacture for a German sweeping company a specific type of electric utility vehicle. Whist sourcing parts in China for the mentioned electric vehicle, it comes to my attention that in fact most if not all the parts are available in China for UTV either 2WD or 4WD for middle or rear engine configurations. Looking at the available UTVs on the international market, perhaps there is a niche that we could fit in at the right price. The question is always what the prospective customer would look in before he decides on what UTV would fulfill his requirements. It is HP you guys are looking for or comfort and of course total reliability and a given weight, I would appreciate your cooperation in helping us to decide which way to go. Respectfully Swen

By swen, in New Members Area

• 4 replies
    • Joyner Parts China

Joyner Parts Dealer.In China they have 3 levels of quality.You can buy a Chery engine.If you buy direct from Chery you pay 2,000.If you buy from a Vendor you can pay 1,600 dollars because its not made buy Chery. It is built buy small shop with lower quality control and parts that are copy's of Chery parts.So be aware what you are getting.Parts like Pistons could be 69.00 from Chery and at the low end for 40.00.They are making poor quality parts.The third levels is 29.00 the lowest level.So be aware! 928 344 2117

By silverbullet, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Joyner China factory response to TJU close

Guys, First please let me introduce myself, David Zhao, as the director of Changzhou Joyner Recreational Vehicles Co., Ltd. I would like to thank you all guys selecting our Joyner vehicles, as well as your constant support. TJU's close is a surprise to us also, we are not been notified by TJU till now. I will have to say sorry for the confusion and trouble to all of our Joyner users/dealers. As the meaning of Joyner in Chinese, the company gathers able persons from everywhere, we will not be down. After no response from TJU, we have been starting to seek for new partner. It's very progressful till now. We would expect a new partner been finalized within 1 month, meantime we will rush our 2010 vehicles' EPA/CARB application. Before all these been done, we will continue supply parts. At present there are many dealers contacting us for the parts already. Factory has been checking itself, improving our inner management, products quality control, parts service etc. We are quite sure Joyner vehicles will be back to USA market very soon. We will continue sticking onto high quality, best service. Thanks again to everybody! David director of Changzhou Joyner recreational Vehicles Co., Ltd.

By david, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 10 replies