Quantcast

Light bar for 2022 Hisun 750 Sector

Just purchased new sector and looking for a direct hookup light bar to dash accessory switch. Also new to forum and also trying to figure out how to register as newby.
Now wondering if I made a mistake purchasing this seeing that most of you guys don’t care to much for them and having a lot of issues. Hopefully purchasing it through a dealer may make it easier to get work done and get warranty work honored. It might be wish full thinking is my guess.

Regards, Rick

Rick:  I can't say as to a Comparison to a Rigid.  I haven't got a Rigid. As to Installation no it is not Plug and play.  The Kit comes with a Relay and the Accessory switch on the dash  has two position one(Up)  is for a front plug, the Down position is for the rear plug. I used the wires going to the plug (tucked up above the Right front wheel for the "trigger for the relay. it was about a 3hr job owing to me moving slow because of recent back surgery.  The plug is a female (2 conductor) plug.  I would have liked to bought the opposing male but no one at Autozone, NAPA, O'Reilley's had any clue as to the type of plug.  The Hisun Customer Support was equally unconcerned.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 6/9/2022 at 4:08 PM, Roadstar515 said:

Just purchased new sector and looking for a direct hookup light bar to dash accessory switch. Also new to forum and also trying to figure out how to register as newby.
Now wondering if I made a mistake purchasing this seeing that most of you guys don’t care to much for them and having a lot of issues. Hopefully purchasing it through a dealer may make it easier to get work done and get warranty work honored. It might be wish full thinking is my guess.

Regards, Rick

I bought my HiSUN 750 Sector about 2 years ago - have about 70 hours on it now. Use it for snowplowing my driveway (about 300' x 12') and 1/2 mile of trails in winter. I haul firewood on my 75ac and have also pulled logs with it. Had oil change and lube done at dealer at 50 hours and they replaced a missing exhaust flange. I don't abuse the machine i.e. no real off-roading through mud etc.

I joined this forum after I bought the HiSUN and was also worried when I read opinions here. (Luckily ?) no issues so far.

Well coincider  yourself lucky. I’ve been dealing with and oil leak which nobody could find. Looked like it was coming from drain plug but wasn’t. I finally found it coming from static cover. Damaged from factory, cover couldn’t seal properly against gasket from surface not being true to one another. Very frustrating to say the least. If the splash pan wasn’t welded solid to the frame so you could see properly, I would have found it sooner. Glad your not having any issues 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.