Anyone know how to acquire a service manual for the 2013 800? Just looking for something that describes normal maintenance like changing the gear box or diff oils etc.
What about using the 2013 Can Am Commander service manual for all engine and trans related? I read somewhere that the 2013 ODES used the BRP powertrain? Anyone confirm?
Thanks for the help.
By Shannon Watts
I was reading through the owner's manual that the initial break-in service was 50 miles. Besides an Engine Oil and Oil Filter change, are any other other fluids (final drive, differential) scheduled for replacement for this initial break-in service? Anyone got any maintenance schedules on how often to change the oil and fluids?
2022 Brand new Joyner CV Axles and CV Joint rebuild kits are comming
1. S650.03.02.02.00 ---Joyner 650 Commando Rear
2. TR1100.03.01.03.00 --- Joyner Trooper Front
3. TR1100.03.02.03.00 --- Joyner Trooper Rear
4. D650.03.02.02.00 --- Joyner 650 Sand Spider Rear Left
5. D650.03.02.03.00--- Joyner 650 Sand Spider Rear Right
6. SV800.03.02.01.00 --- Joyner 800 Viper, SV1100 Drive shaft Left
7. 14274 --- 650 ider rear left, rear right, 800 MV; 800Viper, SV1100 Drive shaft rear left and rear right outer cv joint rebuild kit
8. 15803 --- 650 Sand Spider rear left, rear right, 800 MV; 800Viper, SV1100 Drive shaft rear left and rear right outer cv joint rebuild kit
Attached are the part photos for reference.
Above parts are now on the way to USA, will be ready for inland delivery in middle of July.
Price: CV Axle: USD250/ Piece; CV Joint kit （without grease): USD110 send to door.
There will be special discount availabe for deals completed within July 2022.
Buy 1 piece: Get 5% discount,
Buy 2 pieces: get 10% discount.
Buy 3 pieces: get 15% discount,
Buy 4 and more than 4 pieces: get 20% discount.
Please kindly note Qty for each part is not big and it is hard to forcast when there will be next offer for these kind of products unless there is sufficient confirmed order qty for productioin arrangement.
Payment method: Payoneer payment link ( can pay through bank account or credit card) or Paypal ( [email protected]) . Payment commission paid by the buyer.
Interested parties, please contact [email protected]
Casey / Leaf Asia
By Robert Merritt
I have an older Bristers Trailwagon model TW11 with a Honda engine. I am trying to find a replacement muffler for it. It is an unusual muffler tapped in the center instead of the end with the heat shield welded on to it. Does anyone know where I can find a new one?
Similar Tagged Content
- 0 comments
- 121 views
- 9 replies
- 636 views
- 4 replies
- 1,366 views
- 6 replies
- 1,581 views
- 9 replies
- 1,896 views