Quantcast

Joyner parts

CYJSP2009

Dear Joyner owners

Any one who is looking for below Joyner parts please send email to casey from Leaf Asia  ( please send to [email protected] and cc to casey2leafasia.biz & [email protected])

Currently, we have supply below parts: 

1.  cv axles, cv rebuild kits, cv boots

2.  Differentials and differential ring and pinion set

3. Cables, 

4. Brake parts

5. Engine parts

6. Other parts

We will provide better price, close follow up ... 

We can arrange productioni for parts that we can collect demands from customers  

Have a good weekend

Casey /  Leaf Asia 

2023-11-17

On 11/18/2023 at 8:11 AM, Nutcase said:

I would be very interested in knowing what parts are available and the cost. Do you have any kind of inventory sheet and phone number or active email that you can be communicated with.

Hi Nutcase, 

Thanks for you comment. 

Please send me email at [email protected] and cc to [email protected] ( [email protected] was my daily email address before. But by feedback from customers, this email may not work sometimes). So, to make sure what customers can receive my emails, I hope that all of you kindly always send to my hotmail at [email protected] or CC to this hotmail address. 

As per the parts available. I am working on a updated list. I will send it here later. 

For what you need, please send me email first. I will check and reply you. 

Thanks

Best regards

Casey

2023-11-20

Differentials and differential ring and pinion set

Rear differential for 650 CC Joyner buggy

Ring and pinion set for 650 CC Joyner buggy rear diffential

Rear differential for 800 Renegade 

Ring and pinion for Joyner 800 Renegade

Rear differential for Trooper 

Ring and pinion set for Joyner Trooper rear differential

12 hours ago, Nutcase said:

I need to replace my left rear axle and hub on my t2-1100 trooper. What is cost and availability.

Hi Nutcase, 

The cv axle for Trooper is available. I don't have hub.  Please refer to below product photos. 

USD250 ship to door ( shipping included). If you confirms to buy, please send payment to my Paypal account ( [email protected]) and leave your shipping address with phone number ( for carrier to reach you in case needed). I will arrange shipment once payment arrives and send you tracking number ( so please let me know your email) 

Hope this clarifies. 

Thanks 

Best regards

Casey

2023-11-26

TR1100.03.01.03.00-1.jpg

TR1100.03.01.03.00-2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Dear friends,

We'd like to offer below parts special price for 3 months

1.  Carbureto 270Q-13000r: USD120 / piece shipping included.

2. Fuel pump D1600.04.03.02.00: USD60/ piece shipping included.

3.  Front CV Axle ( Both front left and front right ) for Joyner 650 Commando: USD120/ piece shipping included

4.  Rear CV Axle for renegage 800: USD120/ piece shipping included

Any interested party please send email to [email protected] and [email protected]

Casey /  Leaf Asia 

2023-12-15

Dear friends, 

Parts that Leaf Asia sells are original parts

We received good reviews from Amazon customers as below attached screenprints. 

We are now selling by ourselves ( not on Amazon). 

If you need Joyner parts,please contact me at [email protected] and [email protected]

Thanks 

Casey /  Leaf Asia

2023-12-15

Carburetor.amazon.jpg

D650.07.04.01.00.amazon.jpg

Joyner transmission output shaft.jpg

LF-238-N.amazon.jpg

S11-3708110BA starter.amazon.jpg

S650.07.03.01.00-4S .amazon.jpg

S650.07.04.01.00.amazon.jpg

S650.7410.amazon.jpg

S800.07.03.01.00-R4.amazon.jpg

Trooper rear differential.amazon.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Friends, 

We offer one Trooper rear differential  (UPS shipping included). The rear differential is now locate in South Carolina. 

Fuel pump (D1600.04.03.02.00), Carburetor ( 270q-13000) and cables are available at lower cost. Beside, brake parts are also available. 

Welcome sending email to [email protected] 

Casey / Leaf Asia 

2024-01-05

• 1 month later...
On 11/24/2023 at 8:49 AM, CYJSP2009 said:

Differentials and differential ring and pinion set

Rear differential for 650 CC Joyner buggy

Ring and pinion set for 650 CC Joyner buggy rear diffential

Rear differential for 800 Renegade 

Ring and pinion for Joyner 800 Renegade

Rear differential for Trooper 

Ring and pinion set for Joyner Trooper rear differential

Need a Ring and pinion set for 650 CC Joyner Commando 4x4.  Can you please send me a price?

7 hours ago, ckproctor said:

Need a Ring and pinion set for 650 CC Joyner Commando 4x4.  Can you please send me a price?

Hi CKPROCTOR, 

Thanks for inquiry. 

The ring and pinion set for 650 Commando is available.  Please refer to the email I sent to you from [email protected] and talk with me. 

Thanks 

Best regards

Casey / Leaf Asia 

2024-02-13

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...