Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

Arctic Cat Wins WSPA Championship

Arctic Cat Prowler XT- The Racers Side x Side Choice

Thief River Falls, MN - The 2007 World Powersports Association National UTV season is now in the books, and Team Arctic placed 2 Prowler teams in the top 4 spots. Kyle Fiebelkorn led the crew to bring home the first-ever Arctic Cat UTV championship aboard his [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Brad Collins
      My side by side always " struggles " when reaching 40 kph. Almost like there's a govender. I cleaned the carb and removed the filter. Always there. The machine was lit up for a couple of months. I still operate it, just at lower speeds. Any help would be greatly appreciated on the issue. Thanks for your time.
    • By M C
      Hey guys just bought a 07 trooper. Previous owner stated it ran great etc prior to clutch job then had issues. I drained tank, replaced plugs etc. found one of the injectors connectors was not connected and plugged it in. Solid 50psi fuel pressure.  It starts easier than previously on 3 cylinders but still runs very very poorly. I’m thinking the sound I’m hearing is it detonating at around 3k. It kinda sputters and falls apart. Sounds like clicking or something when it happens. I am at a bit of a loss, compression is a solid 150psi across the board with no movement. Verified spark and now am assuming all injector are functioning more or less correct as if I unplug any one it sound terrible at idle. 

A note, I tapped plugs at .7 manual called for .9-1.1 but that seems super over doing it but I will try adjusting them to 1.0
      additionally I’ve noticed the fan in rear doesn’t turn on. 

anyone with any help I will be in your debt.
    • By Brad G
      Timing chain broke. Replaced the timing chain, oil pump chain, cam & rings. Ran great for 2 hours. Brought it home, started & drove to the shop. Next day started & drove around the property and it started running rough, wouldn’t idle just died, restarted & took it to the shop. Next day wouldn’t even start just crank over. Drained all the fuel & replaced with new, bought a new plug & ecu! Fired right up and let it run for an hour & burped the coolant as I had double checked the timing & valves prior. Next day started it and it was running a bit rough but smoothed out & ran for another hour. Next day it just cranks & won’t start! I’m at my wits end with this machine and would appreciate any help or suggestions on what might be the issue. Thanks in advance! 

Brad
    • By Claude Chenard
      Good day all.  To advise the community that we are stocking a lot of parts for the XY Powersports UTV also known under different name as Joyner, Chironex, Groundpounder, Komodo  ect... We are located in Canada but we do ship to USA. Also have a lot of 1100cc Chery engine parts as well as CFMOTO.
      [email protected]
    • By Robbie Wyre
      I'm working on a 2005 Cub Cadet side by side and I'm trying to remove the front two axles.  I have a slide hammer puller on the inner joint and with all my strength they will not budge.   Anyone have the same issues and is there something I'm missing or a trick of some sort to pull these out?   Any suggestions please and thank you.