Quantcast

plumber

Ball Joints

Has anybody used different ball joints I have a bad one would like to put a better one in

I plan on changing all 6 of my ball joints. I'm afraid they are going to let loose some day. The stock ones are junk. Just haven't done it yet.

Lenny

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By 2scoops
      Anyone have an outer cv joint ball cage? Mine is cracked up. Other than that it's a good axel.
      Please let me know
    • By 2scoops
      At over 3500k Miles on my trooper. My a arm joints were shot. Ordered new from joyner USA but sent them back. I felt they were low quality especially for $25 a piece. They were nylon injected but the nylon was loose inside the end. I expected more for $25 a piece.  And honestly the original heims were clearly higher quality. It concerns me that Joyner may be supplying lesser quality parts than they used to.
      I ended up ordering QA1 time joints from eBay for $19 apiece they are also nylon injected but higher quality. The part number is :
      QA1 MXMR16 Rod End (X) Endura Alloy Ht M-R 16Mm-16Mm
      May want to pin this in part section of this forum.
    • By silverbullet
      Silverbullet
      We are going to make outer c/v joints for 650 Spider Trooper Renegade outer joints.
      928 344 2117  Silverbulletmotorsports.net
    • By silverbullet
      Silverbullet
      Lets talk about thing we just don't think about.Its the c/v axles.We change the oil and replace brakes and tune up engine.So what else do we need to service is the c/v axles.
      lubrication brakes down from cheep grease and friction of the balls and the cage.If boots are good than just cut off the steel clamps get some brake clean and a brush and rags and clean out all the old grease .Replace with a good quality synthetic grease.We carry Desert Gold grease that when repacking the c/v will last a long time it will not break down.We tested a new C/V axle and drove it hard and then we replace the grease with Desert Gold and the c/v ran 20% cooler than the new one
      Rich
    • By Tobie1987
      Where's everyone get there wheel bearings  and ball joints for there trooper..??? I need aleast one rear wheel bearing at the moment .. the others aren't that bad yet..I need all 4 new ball joints for the front..