Quantcast

About Posting

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Scott Jackson
      What is the Bennche a off brand of?
    • By Spider
      My touch screen shuts off and turns back on while driving. Is there something I can check or do to try and fix it? I have a 2022 T-boss 550x with about 7 miles on it. thanks
    • By TomWickedMS
      Back in 2020 when Covid first hit we were looking for any reason to get out of the house. Luckily right before that we bought a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon that provided the social distancing we needed out in the desert. Some friends/family came to town and we rented a Can-Am 4 seater and all hit the trails up in Sedona. These photos are from the Broken Arrow trail and Schnebly Hill. Both trails provide some excellent views. On Broken Arrow the Can-Am actually snapped a control arm. We rigged it back together with a piece of rebar we inserted into the arm, some JB weld and a ratchet strap which got us through the rest of the day. The person we rented from said it happens all the time and had spares on hand when we returned it. 
      Regardless, there is some excellent scenery and off-roading out there and I certainly miss it!

• By FGT
      Am starting a major transformation of a ndw Mule Pro FXT to turn it into a Reliable Scouting & Hunting Vehicle.  Interested in first finding the absolute best off road forum that has great participation the more technical areas like planning accessory wiring, ground clearance options and bracket lifts.  Someplace where people who know how to do stuff, participate.  Is this a good forum for more technical stuff and where there are Mule owners who upgrade and work on their machines? My project is taking a new Mule Pro FXT and taking it through a complete project from adding lots of electrical, adding a fuse block, ground block, OEM heater, dual battery system, gun rack, sound system, nav display, inverter power outlets, 360 degree LEDs, cabin lights, W/S, phase 2 upgraded tires, full cab, rear W/S, and so on.
    • By bobsbeach
      On a modest budget $10k or less trying to find a decent UTV.  Most say for that price go Same Club Coleman is good for $7k or Lowes Axis UTV for $9k or Bass Pro Tracker 600 ATV $9k But seems many say stick with the Massimo because its beefier which is another affordable brand.  I need in the next 2 months.  Use to have a Kawasaki Prairie 450 it was great till it went in for its first service, so dumb to bring it in instead of doing service myself, never worked again.  Now Need something soon to clear some flat land but rough terrain, logs on ground holes etc its the woods that drops off on edge so need it to haul some of our fat arsses back up if we go over the side to haul logs.  Its probably 45 degree incline.  Any thoughts??