Quantcast

Has anybody put portals on there bennche x4

• Alex changed the title to Has anybody put portals on there bennche x4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By dspikes
      I am looking to replace the fuel injector on my Bennche Bighorn 400.  It calls for part #16400-003C-0000, but the fuel injector part #16400-004C-0000 is much cheaper.  Are they compatible?   Thanks, in advance, for your help!
    • By Hutch
      Okay everyone, need some help here. I got my 2014 Bennche Bighorn 700 from my father inlaw. He has had it since new and as far as I know never had any problems with it until recently. It began with it being hard to start and having to give it some throttle for it to start up. Then it wouldn't stay running once it did start. If you go to start it, it will fire right off and only run for a split second and then die. If you give it some throttle it will start and stay running as long as your foot is on the pedal. While it's running its pretty rough and backfires. Here is a list of everything I've done so far. Initially I checked compression and it was low. I changed the cylinder, piston and rings. Took the head apart cleaned and laped the valves. Checked timing a few times. Adjusted the valves. New spark plug. Checked the air filter, it was fine. New battery. Changed the fuel pump because of a broken fitting. Changed the fuel filter, lines and fuel injector. Dumped the old fuel and put new in. Changed the air idle control, TPS, MAP sensor, Voltage Regulator, ECU and harness. I was getting codes 31, 107, 113 and 122 on the display. Once I changed the ECU no more codes have been displayed but still have the same issues. All fuses look good and as far as I can tell Grounds are good unless there are some I can't find. I'm at a loss here. Not really sure where to go. Compression was better after everything I did but I don't remember the numbers. I'll have to check it again if someone thinks that could be the issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    • By Slick
      I ordered one on ebay part number 19206-115-0000 and it didn't fit. It had 18mm threads where the bad part has a smaller thread size. I haven't measured it yep but I think it is probably 16mm. Any help would be appreciated.
    • By Wolfpaak
      Pink Floyd quote/reference.
      i am looking for a starter for my 2004 800 Renegade and apparently the place I dealt with before is no longer in business. Any help?
      Thanks in advance,
      Kenny

• By redneckred
      Got a 2012 Bennche Bighorn 700x (I believe) from a neighbor that had it sitting in his yard undisturbed for over 2 years.  We pulled it across the road to my house with the transmission stuck in low.  I tinkered and discovered the fan gear assembly had frozen up from not being used, specifically the part that slides/turns in the housing.  After freeing that up, the transmission shifts fine.  I put a fresh battery on it and discovered 12.2 volts going to the solenoid, and with the key in the on position, 12 .2 volts on the starter side of the solenoid without turning the key to the crank position.  I discovered at the starter the same results of a constant 12.2 volts in the on position.  Cranking, the voltage on the starter side of the solenoid and at the starter drops to 11.72v.  Shouldn't there not be any voltage on the other side of the solenoid  or at the starter if the key is not in the crank position?  And with the constant voltage at the starter and it not turning, isn't it safe to assume the starter is frozen/burned out?