Quantcast

Looking for a speedometer for a 2017 intimidator/mahindra

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By RickinMT
      So, where do you guys get your spare tires and wheels? And if the front wheel is smaller than the back, which size to you carry as a spare?
      Thanks.
    • By Kierobi
      Evening All,
      Finally took ownership of a 2015 Massimo MSU 500 and am in need of some spare parts to get it fixed up and running properly again. 
      Where is everyone shopping for spares? Found a couple of places that stock what I need but prices vary wildly and some stores seem to be ludicrous! Have visited the big warehouse websites as well and found most of what I'm looking for but not everything!
      Thanks in advance!
    • By inkjunkie61
      Is there a trick to keeping the timing chain on the bottom sprocket while trying to install cam sprocket? this thing is killing me....thanks
    • By Pablo
      Hi. Ive been searching for a wiring diagram, hopefully with photos, part #s so I can try to repair damage from rats eating wiring over the winter on the M550 cub cadet UTV. (sigh). haven't had any luck. i have a plug with dangling wires from under seat, next to battery compartment and hope to take to dealers to see if he can order replacement and hopefully it comes with long enough wires that i can splice back into remaining wires. not going to be easy. I'm not sure if there is any more damage, but would have to disassemble to get to bare chassis. sigh. not sure I can do all that, but just trying to find a diagram with photos. no luck. any ideas. thank you.
    • By Mrusson
      Hey gang,
          I am looking for a 14x6 wheel with a 4/115 bolt pattern with the 4+2 offset for my 2008 Trooper. I have always had a spare tire with my UTV's and I am struggling to find a steel wheel for use as a spare tire with this Trooper. Has anyone had any luck finding a plain steel wheel for use as a spare? My trooper uses the 14" allow wheels from the factory with 14x6 fronts and a 14x8 rears. I assume the 14x6 can be used front or rear as a spare. Thanks for any info you may have come across.