Quantcast

750 Challenger spare tire / wheel

Verno

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Chuck Winburn
      I bought an axis 500 brand new, hauled it home and the light indicator for 4 wheel drive is not working.  Is there a something the store didnt tell me, or is it messed up right off the assembly line? Any thoughts or advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
    • By MJG
      Hello, 
      I found an 08 Renegade for sale and looking to purchase it.  I haven’t heard too much about these machines and any insight would be much appreciated.  Are they good machines?
    • By Bret4207
      2019 Coleman Outfitter 550, 160-ish hours. Was driving it slowly and it just slowed down and died. Won't start. Pops once as soon as I start cranking and that's it. I have great blue white spark on the spark tester, jumps 1/2". Changed injector, no joy. Changed plugs to new several times, no joy. Pulled injector power wire and tried ether through air intake after removing air filters- nothing! I do notice if I put my hand over the air intake where the filter goes, I get pressure  pushing back at me. Jumped time? Stuck valve? Is there a decompressor on this that could be malfunc?

This is the one I've had that was inop for months and months while Coleman tried to find someone to fix it. Warranty is long expired now. I'll never have anything good to say about this thing.
    • By Bruce Wayne
      Have a 2001 Kawasaki Mule 3010 4X4. It just will not start. New battery, fuel pump, filter, replaced rusted out fuel tank,plugs and all air filters are good. It's getting spark.getting fuel to carburetor. It never ran perfect but not at all, c'mon. Any help appreciated.
    • eManualOnline
    • By JacobG
      I bought a used 2015 Coleman HS400UTV-2. I assume this has a wet clutch and plan to use Mobile 1 T4 oil. Any feedback would be appreciated.