Quantcast

ATV Outlaw Jamboree

Gumball

I was hoping to see some of you Trooper folks.

Besides myself there were three other Joyners, a T2, a T4 and a Commander. I didn't see much of the other T2 as I was busy organizing the Saturday field event. The T4 did try the mud bog but needless to say the long wheel base caused him a problem.

The trail rides were a real eye opener for those that had never seen a T2. The only problem I had was on some of the water bars. The idiot that cut them made some of them 3 and 4 feet high. Even the RZRs were high centering. I managed to bust holes in the lower panels on both sides. I'm hoping I can get a couple from the Joyner bone yard.

The sponsors made the trip worthwhile, even if you didn't ride. They came up with about $35,000 in door prizes and other goodies.

Hope some of you can make the Jamboree next year.

Gumball

Day 1 -

http://picasaweb.google.com/emehiser/Wed99...LGVvLKDoZSKvQE#

Day 2 -

http://picasaweb.google.com/emehiser/Thurs...OjWzc7g35DB2wE#

Day 3 -

http://picasaweb.google.com/emehiser/Frida...JXrpb3FoofctQE#

Day 4 -

http://picasaweb.google.com/emehiser/Satur...KCbhbK926jIiwE#

Gumball, I enjoyed the photos. Looks like you had a good time. Not many pics of your Trooper there, but if your like me, always filming or taking photos from my Trooper of where I'm going, or of other people. That mud looked familiar. Have you got a canvas enclosure? I find them great in the mud & rain. Anyone with a stock canvas enclosure should install a zip for the front screen.

Cheers Mike.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By goindeep
      Well now i could use a lil help... i have a trooper in my shop now that has wiring issues... this poor guy paid another shop $1000 to re wire the body control harness, and boy oh boy did they chop it up!!! I am Buillding a new harness from scratch... what i need is a diagram that tells me what each fuse and relay control on the Engine fuse/relay block.. any help is greatly appreciated!!
      Josh
      No Limitz
    • By NicholasNWM09
      Hello Everyone,
      COOL NEW Product Alert! 
      A company called NEW Wire Marine or NEW Wire has Badass custom panels for UTV, Buggy/Hunting trucks. From Fully wired switch panels with laser etched rockers with backlights in 5 different colors, to just parts like voltmeters, phone, USB and 12 v chargers. Rockers can be printed, or custom laser etched rockers and they even have sleek labeled pushbuttons. They are a first-class company with a great knowledgeable staff and outstanding customer service. Switches are based on 12v or 24v circuits and they also have marine grade wire and connectors, which is perfect for waterproofing your system!
      Go check them out!
      Check out the websites : https://newwiremarine.com/ and https://rockerswitchpros.com

• By NicholasNWM09
      Hello Everyone, COOL NEW Product Alert! A company called NEW Wire Marine or NEW Wire has Badass custom panels for UTV, Buggy/Hunting trucks. From Fully wired switch panels with laser etched rockers with backlights in 5 different colors, to just parts like voltmeters, phone, USB and 12 v chargers. Rockers can be printed, or custom laser etched rockers and they even have sleek labeled pushbuttons. They are a first-class company with a great knowledgeable staff and outstanding customer service. Switches are based on 12v or 24v circuits and they also have marine grade wire and connectors, which is perfect for waterproofing your system! Go check them out!!!Honda - xxxx - UTV Pioneer - xx'.pdf
    • By lowgear52
      Does anyone out there have a rear differential for a trooper for sale?
    • By Wandering Bison
      Hey everyone,

I am looking for people who enjoy remote adventures to test a new service I have launched, I thought I'd reach out to the community here.

Almost three years ago, my travels took me to Cape Scott Provincial Park, at the northern end of Vancouver Island,  a remote area on the shores of the Pacific Ocean, where I spent a week. While there, I realized I would have had no way of getting notified of a distant earthquake and the resulting tsunami. My Garmin inReach would have allowed me to call for help in an emergency or to get a current forecast, but it couldn't alert me in the case of an immediate risk. Imagine a similar situation in an area at risk from flash flooding, forest fires or a tornado. When I got back to civilization, I tried to find a solution. Surprisingly, no one offered a notification solution using a satellite device like inReach!

So, I founded a company called Adiona Alert to provide the service I needed but couldn't find. 

After more than two years of work, including testing the service over the last six months throughout North America and issuing over 2000 safety alerts, including severe weather, to our small fleet of test devices, we are beginning to invite people to join our Early Access program so they can start using the service today for free! 

Given where your adventures likely take you, this community would be perfect to test the service.

As we slowly add small groups of users, It would be great if some of you would apply for our Early Access program. You would get these potentially live-saving alerts for free. All I ask in return is to share your thoughts, suggestions, and even complaints with my team to improve the solution.

I would love you to visit our website - AdionaAlert.com, to learn more and apply for our Early Access program.

Thanks for considering this, and let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

J.S.