Quantcast

Low beam on T-boss 550

• 2 weeks later...

Found out that there are no low beams on the tboss 550. You can purchase an insert from massimo that will fit in the blank spot and can be connected to existing wiring under the hood. I’m not going to worry about it since I bought two lights and have them mounted on the bull bar. Works fine.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Rainman
      I just picked up a 2021 Coleman UT400 and one of the things it needs is a gas cap. I believe it needs the 2021+ version with mail threads. Anybody know where I can get one? Coleman isn't shipping anything out right now. I believe the part number is P315001811400000. The only after market gas caps I see available are before 2021.
    • By RickinMT
      Lost a center hub cap on the trail the other day. Who has a good source? I bought one from MotorcycleDoctor last year but now he wants $20 for ONE. I looked up the Yamaha Rhino ones and they don't look like they fit: the four tabs aren't there.

TIA.
      Rick
    • By Travis
      "He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life,  his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion".
      Sally & Chief

Tribute to the late great Killer... he was  good dog.

• By Honda533
      Machine sat and had multiple rodent chews thru out the wiring that we fixed.  Also replaced the Following: ECU, Coil and Plug Wire, small Control Box that contains fuses and relays.  Pick Up coil test at 219 ohms which is typically good on most machines but i can't find the specific manual on this thing to get the spec.  Battery good, cranks fine but the fuel pump doesn't prime or run and no spark.  Tested pump with direct 12volts and it works.  If we supply a ground to the pump it primes and works but still no spark.  We have traced all wiring including grounding and all is good. Tested key switch.  I has (4) positions.  1 - off, 2 - does nothing, 3 - powers up everything (lighting and odometer and powers ECU, 4 - starts engine.  The key switch only has 3 wires. 12v in from battery and 2 - 12v out which is power to the system and send 12v to starter relay coil.
      Are these electrical systems actually switching the grounds on and off vs the traditional switching the 12v+ on and off.  
      at my wits end with this thing. 

Also when we figure this problem out we will post the solution.  seems 90% of people that ask for help on these forums, never post the fix which make this pointless.
    • By Alex
      Is anyone watching Destination Polaris on Amazon Prime Video? Season 1-3 included with Prime
      From sand dunes to mountain peaks, canyon rides to mud pits, Destination Polaris is your authority for all terrain travel. Join hosts, Jared Christie and Lindsey Hayes as they uncover the world's top riding destinations. Plus, Project 'X' turns an everyday machine into the the biggest, baddest, UTV vehicles on the market