Quantcast

Toys+

Shifter problems

I have done some research on different forums and found that many people are having problems with shfting and pop outs under load. It seems the most common problems stem from pop outs under load. Let me explain. Going up hill in high and the gear pops out of gear. Plowing snow in Low in 4 X 4 mode and the gear pops out. At first the shifting from Low to High is stiff, then it loosens up but then the indicator lights don't go on when in High. You adjust the link arm and now the Low to High works well but you have lost the indicator light for reverse, and so on! I have had to adjust mine a number of times and yes it is very frustrating! Any help with pictures would be of significant help. Here are the pictures of my linkage.

post-483-1261483967_thumb.jpg

post-483-1261483998_thumb.jpg

post-483-1261484030_thumb.jpg

post-483-1261484065_thumb.jpg

post-483-1261484089_thumb.jpg

I am adjusting my now and the Owners Manual is no help. I would call Casey at Joyner Headquarters.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By TomWA
      When starting out, if I put it in low gear and don't hold it there until it starts moving forward, it will jump out of gear with loud grinding noise.  Any recommendations?
    • By Lyonel Geary
      Have 2014 Bennche (Hisun) 700 EFI Four Seater.  Have great difficulty getting out of whatever gear its in.  Very often, have to shut engine off to move gear shift.    Is there a way to decrease idle speed? 
    • By Whisper Snowbird
      I have a no cranking issue with my joyner. It has a chery 1100. It will click but nothing after that.  New battery. I tried banging in the starter while holding key in start(old car trick). Now the  starter solenoid won't even clunk. Just hear s click fron the relay now.  My assumption is the starter needs replacing.  Any ideas of other things to check? Does anyone have diese block diagrams?  Got no clue what fuse or relay goes to what
    • By res2fr
      Hello all, I have what I hope is a quick question. I am working on this 2014 Hisun SxS and the wiring is a mess. I am currently just trying to find the electrical wiring Color Code for this machine. I have Maintenance Handbook for a wiring diagram for what it calls a 'HS400UTV-Emark'. That's the only thing my son got with this machine when he bought it and I can no list of the color codes anywhere in this book. We're not against buying manuals but have learned to be picky as there are many that supply little real detailed information. This is a machine that I am trying to get the 2004 Kodiak motor they installed wired up to run and install a complete new wiring harness for the Utv at the same time. Any help that someone might have to offer would be greatly appreciated.
      Thank you all and I hope you all had an enjoyable Thanksgiving holiday.
    • By SlickNick
      This weekend we took the Hisun 250 out for some hill climbs at Sycamore Creek outside of Phoenix. The machine hooked up better than I thought. I’m 185lbs and it had no problem climbing the small and medium hills. The 2” lift helped a ton along with the 22” rear tires that came stock on the 2018 models. There was a lot of grip climbing and enough power to pull some cool donuts in the loose stuff. Good times so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk