Quantcast

melvin.nelson

2007 kawasaki mule 3010 4x4 - $3500

2007 kawasaki mule 3010 4x4 with only 27 hrs on it. No scratches, has hard top, bedliner, winch, itp alloy wheels & tires, hitch w/ 2" ball, lift & shocks to accommadate the bigger tires, this is as close to brand new as you will find. This has hi/lo range, 2wd/4wd, locking differential. For more information and photos please contact me at [email protected]

post-531-126714791858_thumb.jpg

2007 kawasaki mule 3010 4x4 with only 27 hrs on it. No scratches, has hard top, bedliner, winch, itp alloy wheels & tires, hitch w/ 2" ball, lift & shocks to accommadate the bigger tires, this is as close to brand new as you will find. This has hi/lo range, 2wd/4wd, locking differential. For more information and photos please contact me at [email protected]

What city and state is this mule located in?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.