Quantcast

melvin.nelson

2007 kawasaki mule 3010 4x4 - $3500

2007 kawasaki mule 3010 4x4 with only 27 hrs on it. No scratches, has hard top, bedliner, winch, itp alloy wheels & tires, hitch w/ 2" ball, lift & shocks to accommadate the bigger tires, this is as close to brand new as you will find. This has hi/lo range, 2wd/4wd, locking differential. For more information and photos please contact me at [email protected]

post-531-126714791858_thumb.jpg

2007 kawasaki mule 3010 4x4 with only 27 hrs on it. No scratches, has hard top, bedliner, winch, itp alloy wheels & tires, hitch w/ 2" ball, lift & shocks to accommadate the bigger tires, this is as close to brand new as you will find. This has hi/lo range, 2wd/4wd, locking differential. For more information and photos please contact me at [email protected]

What city and state is this mule located in?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Mikey
      My master cylinder is leaking from the rod that goes to brake pedal. I had planed on replacing it with a new one as I had routinely seen them on eBay for $109 but now that I need one the cheapest used cykinder is $134. Does anybody know where I might find a seal kit for the cylinder?  Are all Mule cylinder's 11/16" diameter?

• By Mulepatrick
      Well all. I figured out the hesitation/running issue. You won't believe it but the roll cage is full of mud! I removed the hose from the air box and all good. Now another issue.  On my second starter. They last a few days and then just start clicking from the solenoid.  Sometime if you hit the key a few quick turns it will spin. It always turns by jumping the igniter wire. Continuity is good on that wire as well. Thanks for any help.
    • By Mikey
      Does anybody know where to get one of these bulbs? 
      It is the one that lights up when the park brake is applied. Same as the one that lights up when the engine is over temperature.
      I have checked several places locally without success.
      Thanks, Mike

• By Hubba
      Hi All,
      Have a stock 2017 Stampede 4 door XTR.  Looking for a spare tire, such as a front stock setup.  Quoted from the dealer at $366.00.  For a thousand bucks I can get a whole after market setup of 4 and use my original front for a spare.   My stockies are 27x9r14 and 27x11r14's.  I was thinking of going to 29's.  Does anyone know if they will fit with no rub?  All the dealers don't know.  If anyone has an extra front wheel/tire they want to get rid of ?
      TIA
      Hubba

• By TomWA
      2016 Cub Cadet Challenger 700 has a hitch receiver that requires a vertical pin as opposed to a horizontal pin to attach hitches.  I'm looking for an 18" hitch entender that will attach using a vertical pin and then accept a horizontal pin for a trailer hitch.  I've looked everywhere.  Any ideas on where to find one?  TIA