Quantcast

Coleman 400 UTV fuel issue

starts up you have keep rpms up for 5 minutes till it warms up then runs fine. But if it stalls wont start unless you unplug fuel pump and hold it to the floor till it starts then plug pump back in and run it till it warms up then it is fine all day.

Have you tried resetting the ECU? Likely something funky happened with the IAC settings or the fuel trim.

When running rev it to redline in neutral, and shut it off with the pedal still floored. Wait 5 seconds and then let off the pedal and restart as normal

...or you can use the codescanner method if you have the codescan cables and HUD ECU hacker

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By jcbigg
      When I try to start my AXIS 500 (from Lowes) there is a buzzing sound coming from the battery compartment and it will not turn over/start. The battery is showing 12.47 volts so that does not appear to be the issue, are there any suggestions on where to look next?
    • By Jason S
      Good afternoon,
      I have a 2022 Bobcat 34XL.  Over time, I have to press harder and harder on the brake pedal before the ignition will fire. Now I have to practically stand on it with all my weight to get it to start.  Does anyone know if there is a spring or something that might need replacing, or have had this issue before? I don't have any schematics of the brake sensor/assembly.
      TIA
    • By Sisco
      Does any have a part number for the fuel pump sock for a 2016 challenger 700 efi. Does not show on any parts diagram but the old pump has one on it.
    • By LongSun
      I can not find it on the board, so I'm afraid I'm the only cheapo on the forum.
      What is the fuel economy of the Hisun HS590? (I guess it is the same as the HS550)
      I count in liter per 100 km, but if you use MPG it's okay with me, but please tell if you use the US or UK MPG!
    • By Mnfish
      I have a 2016 Cub Cadet 750 Challenger Crew. My in tank fuel pump is inoperative. Can I put in an external inline electric fuel pump to replace the intank one? The inline ones are about $350. An inline electric one is about $25. Both are easy to replace just really expensive for the intank one. Any kind of inline external pump I should look at? What PSI is needed? Thanks for any help