Quantcast

Hi im new to the whole joyner thing just bought a 09 trooper last week actually and was wondering if anyone could help me out with what i need to go over or be worried bout before i take it out riding there are so many things im reading bout on this forum with stuff breaking i dont know where to start i dont know if the problems are on the 08's or the 09's but like i said any help would be appreciated

thanks

Welcome to the forum, Just take you time and scan the various topics and read what you can, if it's been a problem, it's probably been talked about. If you have something specific that needs addressing, we're always glad to help.

And Like I always ask, suggest, please fill out your profile so we can all get to know you a little better.

Kinarfi

Welcome to the forum, Just take you time and scan the various topics and read what you can, if it's been a problem, it's probably been talked about. If you have something specific that needs addressing, we're always glad to help.

And Like I always ask, suggest, please fill out your profile so we can all get to know you a little better.

Kinarfi

ok thanks will do

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Rapidray4x4
      I need help locating a rear cv style driveline for my early 2008 t4 trooper. I have broken 2 ujoints now and almost put a hole in the oil pan! I found one place but they wont return my calls. The mud season started and i got a big paper weight. Any help is greatly appreciated by me and my family.
    • By Seth Lambert
      Hi,
      I'm in the market for a hunting/ ice fishing utv. I've been looking at the normal group (Ranger, pioneer, defender, general, wolverine, etc.) of used units and came across a 2014 Joyner R2. It's got a full cab, heater and a winch.  Supposedly no mechanical issues. They're asking $7K. I've never heard of the brand and have been doing some internet research. It sounds like the older units had issues but the newer units since 2014 are better. The utv is exactly what I'd like to have but I'm just looking for advice from folks who know more about these units. Thanks for the help.
    • By Racinaround
      Just Repainted my Trooper and was wondering if anyone has or can make the stickers for the tropper??
      800 357-2460
      Rick
    • By rocmoc
      This is rocmoc/Michael one of the first on this forum when the Joyner was one of the most active topics.  First an update of others.  The earlier members will also remember Lenny and Jeff.  With myself we organized the first Jamborees in 2009-2012.  Sadly if you have not heard we lost both Lenny and Jeff in 2018.    A great loss to the community.  Myself:  Still around but rolled over to Jeep and Arctic Cat Wildcat.  The Wildcat  design still remains me of my old 2008 Trooper.  Doing well as the Last Man Standing but cleaning out the garage.  Found some New and used Trooper parts I will list in the parts section.  Wanted to give you all a chance before I list on Ebay.  As many of you knew Lenny listed a lot of stuff on Ebay.  Will I partnered a lot of the stuff with him and I still have stuff.  Take care and I will check in for message should you want to ride.  Still make it to Utah every other year and am still in Southern AZ.
      rocmoc in AZ/Mexico
    • By Alejandro Arguello
      I just went once to do some mudding and loved it.
      Looking around and the only utv for 4 i could find in my price range was a joyner.
      None of the people that were there had joyners. And when i asked why all they could say is that bc its chinese and not good.
      Well none of them have ever owned one so how could they tell its junk?
      So can anyone tell me if its worth buying a joyner or save more and buy a different utv?
      Thank you