Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
Doc Zoom

"Ultimate RZR" from the movie SideXSide Mania

This is the project RZR we built for the upcoming movie "SideXSide Mania".

The best of everything...check it out!

RZR on Ebay

IMG_1404.jpg

Questions please call Greg 406-459-5531

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Russ Knight
      Hello everyone, I have a 2005 3010 Mule and would like to add an alternator, but of course it is no longer available. Will any of the later model 4010 alternators / brackets / belt fit?

• By johnpeter
      2016 Polaris Rzr 1000 XP4 Built Clean Lifted, Stereo, ALL CUSTOM On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-Polaris-Rzr-1000-XP4-Built-Clean-Lifted-Stereo-ALL-CUSTOM/303625555737?

• By Racer310
      1-Got  some clicking type noise as if metal to metal and sounds like it is coming from both front and rear A arms. They don't have anything their to grease except maybe take the bolt out and slide back in it?
      2-Also manual doesn't give a brand name for the oil filter or a cross reference to buy one at auto parts store.
      3-Air filter---where is it? manual I goggled has it in 2 different locations but NO air filter to be found. Maybe it doesn't have one.
      4-Love the buggy so far, got LED lights, stereo system, seat covers.......yep and got stuck mugging first time out but had a blast.
      Thanks

• By NewCadetOwner
      Hello everyone.  I purchased a 2017 Challenger 750 eps Crew with 400 miles and find the exhaust noise is awful.  I saw in another post chatter about a 2019 exhaust upgrade?  Anyone have info on this?  I also would like to know the typical RPMs for speed.  I am running 4k at 20mph in hi range and it seems like it does not have the power I expected.  
      So far I have added a custom mount rear winch, soft rear window and upgraded LED headligjt bulbs.  I am looking for any other upgrades people have done.

• By Hisun750Mud
      This seems to be the most active forum for Hisun so if I purchase here is my new home!  I want the UTV mainly for trail riding and some mudding with the family which is the reason for the four seats.  I'm looking to pick up a 2016 HS Crew for around 5,000 which seems to be a good deal.  The bike is in great shape and has low hours but the concern I have is the lack of parts.  I'm not sure if it's known by another name (I've heard Rhino is 1-1 interchangeable) but when I Google, ebay, or Amazon "2016 Hisun 750 HS" very few parts come up.  I'm concerned that if I break an arm, shock, or tie rod I'll be forced to go to the dealer.  I also see a lack of performance parts for the Hisun vs things like a Kawasaki Tryex.  There seems to be a bigger community around the other bikes where there are people who have custom flashes and such, not so much for the Hisun.  Am I looking in the right places or should I steer clear?