Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
Kinarfi

Short, Simple Ride Report

SPOT Shared Page

This is a Spot Report, each spot is 10 minutes apart, Started the Ride out with Lenny, on the first day, the next two were just me and the wife. Had good ride, but got a little cold and the wind was up that weekend. Snowed back home in Pleasant Grove, Ut. while I was gone. Sorry, no photos, If your interested in that area and want the .gpx files to load onto google earth, ask for them.

Kinarfi

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Kirk Falk
      Hello,
      I have a 2018 Dominator LT 1000 and I am wanting to stiffen up the ride.  What is the best way to accomplish this, tighten the recoil spring up or add air to the shock.  I can't find any information on the procedure.  Also, since im asking questions........my top end rpms doesnt seem to be where it should be.  Max RPM is 6100 and usually drops down to 5800 maxed out.  Im just wondering if everyone else has the same experience.
      Thanks,
      Kirk Falk
    • By Joe Toup
      There is a lot of great info also being passed around on this FB page of anyone is interested.  This is where I found the post for the real-time software and reader. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/187829158450490/?ref=share

• By Trackrun
      Can anyone help me locate the back up siren?  It is so loud it really hurts my ears.  I'd like to be able to disable the noise or at least muffle it.
    • By Travis
      It's always darkest before dawn.
      So if you're going to do donuts in your neighbor's yard, that's the time to do it

• By Travis
      Two of my favorite actors.