Quantcast

Slow Starting...High Compression

rocco

Hello,,I have a 2010 Tomoto,Got in Jan this year,,

Had a carb problem first,and got the needle replaced..

and it as a Compression problem,they said,(to Much).

Sometime when you cut off the motor,I guess with piston on the high side,it cranks very slow..like its out of time.Then if you hold the key switch over long enough and don;t burn the starter up,it takes off and starts and runs great,,,This guy said it Compression locks,,thats why it want turn over fast,,if you take out the spark plug when it does this,,crank it over a minute or two,,put plug back in,then it starts right up...What can be done to stop is...

this guy says,,If you ride and ride it,,after a while it will lossen up,,and be OK...any Ideals.....Thanks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By skittle021
      So I've got a Hisun 550 that I was doing some work on that required removing the CVT and it's housing. Upon attempting to reinstall the clutch, sheaves, etc, I found that the belt no longer fits - it's far too wide. None of the parts have been replaced, they're all OEM. Exactly the same parts as what I took off a few weeks ago.
      To be more specific, my belt is 1.25in wide, but the gap between the clutch and the primary sheave is only 7/8in wide. I'll include a few photos to explain.
      Has anyone ever experienced such a bizarre problem? Any help at all would be appreciated, I've been stuck on this for a month. I'm open to just about any suggestion.
      Photos: 

• By packersfan
      I have a hisun 500 got from a auction and when turning a corner left or right it's a two hand job then when you left go snaps back.any help on what to look at would be appreciated.
      Also blows blue smoke until she gets warm then it's ok 
    • By JFC
      I have a  3500LB Winch that only runs in one direction.  Inward but not Out.  Replaced the solenoid module.  Makes "click" when I push the "Out" button and the motor tries to spool out but then stops and begins to "click".   Does anyone have suggestions what I should try next?       
    • By rtofter
      Does anybody have any experience with a Buck 400 on the road? I have license plates on mine and was curious to know if anyone else does too.  Also if anyone knows if this thing can sustain 40mph for and extended amount of time.