Quantcast

brostar

Two Joyners & a Polaris

Just saw this on another forum & thought I would share. Open the first photo before moving on.

post-85-127966465621_thumb.jpg

What happened next?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>

>>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>

>>>

>>

>

post-85-127966469547_thumb.jpg

Now, I'm not going to say, "don't let the wife drive". Nope, I'm not going to say that at all. Women are good drivers too. In fact, that took a lot of skill, I think.............enjoy.

Cheers Mike.

BeeZee62, looks like you are right. I think I must of had a quick look at the drivers head gear and thought it was a scarf or something, but it is not. It's a hoody or rain jacket. My mistake, so sorry to all the ladies out there for taking a cheap shot. As it turns out maybe the wife should do more of the driving. Regardless, great photos.

Cheers Mike.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.