Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
sarah

0.24" silicone vacuum hose for samle

i have some silicone vacuum hose ID is 6MM, the thickness is 2MM, the price is USD $2.5 for one meter, is anyone interested?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Dan B
      The brake pads on my Renegade seem to be quite thin, less than 1800 miles.  Does anyone know what the thickness of new brake pad friction material is.  It will give me an idea as to how much brake pad life I might have left.  A supplier or suitable substitues would also be helpful in case I need to get new ones.  Thanks in advance.
    • By Texjpr
      2002 ranger 500 4x4 stopped running and wouldn't restart. Service manual wiring diagram helped identify the hub safety switch as the culprit. Using jumper wires to bypass  switch allowed the engine to start and run normally. Inspection of switch showed melted epoxy and a strong smell of burnt electrical. Unable to find replacement part either used or new. Is there a work around other than jumper wiring?
    • By Brandon
      I own a few acres of land and would use this for working on the property and for some fun.  What should I expect?  Good product or cheaply made and worthless?  If you were to buy again would you? Would you recommend someone to buy one?  How is the power, gear box, frame, brakes, and steering? The big question is reliability?  
      Thanks
    • By Jeremy SK
      MICTUNING LED LIGHTING  offer free led light bar 
      Follow  MICTUNINGLEDLIGHTBARS  on Facebook

• By JoynerUSA
      All you need to do is show me a lower advertised price. I will then match and beat it by 5%.
      Don't waste time and get your parts from the source with the best guaranteed prices!