Quantcast

silverbullet

JOYNER FORGED PISTONS

Silverbullet.

WE are working on a forged pistons for the TROOPER 1100 CC.WE are going to change the compresion ratio to 8.5 and have floating piston pins for turbo motors.You can raise the turbo pressure and get more power on pump gas to the wheels We are going to offer total seal rings.Or stock rings you can have a coated piston or not.We are going to offer stock compression ratio forged piston for the guys who wants to rebuild thear motor.We will try to keep the price down.We do not have cost price yet

Silverbullet.

WE are working on a forged pistons for the TROOPER 1100 CC.WE are going to change the compresion ratio to 8.5 and have floating piston pins for turbo motors.You can raise the turbo pressure and get more power on pump gas to the wheels We are going to offer total seal rings.Or stock rings you can have a coated piston or not.We are going to offer stock compression ratio forged piston for the guys who wants to rebuild thear motor.We will try to keep the price down.We do not have cost price yet

That's good news I was thinking of trying to find a company to build me some custom pistons. Let me know when you have some ready to go I would love to crank up my waste gate!