Quantcast

silverbullet

JOYNER FORGED PISTONS

Silverbullet.

WE are working on a forged pistons for the TROOPER 1100 CC.WE are going to change the compresion ratio to 8.5 and have floating piston pins for turbo motors.You can raise the turbo pressure and get more power on pump gas to the wheels We are going to offer total seal rings.Or stock rings you can have a coated piston or not.We are going to offer stock compression ratio forged piston for the guys who wants to rebuild thear motor.We will try to keep the price down.We do not have cost price yet

Silverbullet.

WE are working on a forged pistons for the TROOPER 1100 CC.WE are going to change the compresion ratio to 8.5 and have floating piston pins for turbo motors.You can raise the turbo pressure and get more power on pump gas to the wheels We are going to offer total seal rings.Or stock rings you can have a coated piston or not.We are going to offer stock compression ratio forged piston for the guys who wants to rebuild thear motor.We will try to keep the price down.We do not have cost price yet

That's good news I was thinking of trying to find a company to build me some custom pistons. Let me know when you have some ready to go I would love to crank up my waste gate!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Randy Stevens
      Hey all, I bought a Hisun 550 back in June of 2019. After 6 weeks of ownership, this machine took to sputtering when started and under power. I checked everything I could think of before I took it back to place of purchase....(rural king), since it had a one year warranty.   They kept it almost two months stating they were waiting to get info from Hisun to rectify the issue (supposedly faulty drivers seat belt). I was told by the tech that they replace seat belt harness and cured the problem. It did! Ran just fine again for almost a year and now the very same issue has returned. After doing a little investigating on my own, I noticed that rural king did not replace the seat belt harness at all.  The wires to seat belt connector was cut and spliced and taped back together. Now I’m not real sure what the real problem is as that tech is no longer with company and can’t seem to locate the past work order for my machine.  Hisun customer service is non existent . I’m on my own and begging for help. Im mechanically inclined but if this is an electricical issue, I’m screwed! No warranty left. Any help would be gratefully appreciated.
    • By Paul Mckay
      Checked cable and shifter linkage. All looks good. No slack or slop. When put in reverse you can hear something internal on the gear case grind the kick out reverse. Has anyone else had this issue and no what parts usually cause this?
    • By dant849
      This looks to be a pretty common topic and I've had issues with mine overheating since I got it back around the end of 2019. Started running hot again, thermostat was not opening and they sent me a new one. Installed that, burped the system for air all to no avail. Next in line is the water pump to replace, they sent me a water pump and when I got the old one off it was not turning freely to say the least so I'm thinking that could have been my problem. My issue now is getting the slot in the water pump shaft to line up with the tab inside the engine of the machine. Any tricks to doing this? Thanks in advance
    • By Joe Breaux
      Has anyone tried using an external electric water pump on these machines?  I watched a video on youtube of one installed on a 1000 cc  side by side that had chronic overheating issues in hot weather.. He claimed that after installing a Prius  electric automotive  pump from junk yard, inline in the inlet hose and bypassing fan temp switch,  that the engine never overheated again. .. I am considering trying it on mine...................... Anybody  else done this? .................. He did not say if he removed the mechanical pump or not.. would it pump thru that pump? 
    • By KeithR
      Can someone tell me how much oil the Buck 400 holds. Also, doe the Buck 400 have an oil filter. I am in the process of changing the oil for the first time.