Quantcast

Ranger Roll Bar

Lonny

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By amiracle40995
      I’m getting a 700-7 every startup. I’m having to change the plug every 100 miles on 93 octane gas. I got a lower numbered plug that is supposed to burn hotter. I’m wondering why that comes up every time I start it and if it’s related? I included a picture of the code or whatever it is. I haven’t seen the code in the owners manual or the hisun shop manual I have. 

• By FloridaMan
      View File MSU 500-700 Wiring Diagram
      THis is the wiring diagram for MSU500 through MSU700. It looks to be right and I have verified most of it by hand.
      Submitter FloridaMan Submitted 02/11/2024 Category Massimo  
    • By Kingfish
      I've had a battery failure and need one replacement.  The local distributor told me it might take up to four weeks to get one.  I'd like to order one in sooner than that if possible.  Any help would be appreciated.
    • By Nate ward
      Having issues with the IR model 421275 transmission. In 2wd it takes playing with the throttle to get it to engage in fwd or reverse, if you flip into 4wd, it goes into gear perfectly. Once moving, you can go back into 2wd and everything works until you stop. I changed hyd fluid and have ran the linkage in and out. Any thought on the issue?
    • By Stevenconnie
      Just bought brand new 850 side kick but seriously thinking of chopping the top to lower the top 8 inches.  So it fits in enclosed trailer and through some doorways. Any thoughts on this? My wife thinks I’m nuts.