Quantcast

Kinarfi

Joyner's Coming Back

Got tired of seeing JMC Sucks, It's a matter of opinion, and I think we're more interest it the come back of the Joyner vehicle, so I'm starting this topic so we can get good info and great news. Didn't close the other topic in case some one still wants to rag on JMC. Wonder what/who we will be dealing with next.

Best wishes New Sheriff.

Kinarfi

Got tired of seeing JMC Sucks, It's a matter of opinion, and I think we're more interest it the come back of the Joyner vehicle, so I'm starting this topic so we can get good info and great news. Didn't close the other topic in case some one still wants to rag on JMC. Wonder what/who we will be dealing with next.

Best wishes New Sheriff.

Kinarfi

Hi Kinarfi how have you been? Doing alot of riding? I hope that everything is well with you. I was wondering if anyone heard of anything with this new sheriff is he getting anything done? I hope that someone will get things going there in the joyner world.

You guys know things are coming along nicely in the world of Joyner I am sure. We can call the last year a hiccup.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Yourname
      Hi everyone new to utv board
      I have a 2012 Joyner R2 im having a loss of power unit idles fine and starts right up but bogs down around 2000 + rpms unit will then begin fluctuating high rpm low rpm Repeatedly under throttle  it’s  almost like it’s in a limp mode fuel line will stiffen and go back loose again I can see the pump look like it’s cutting on and off while this is happening  I I have changed all vacuum lines fuel lines changed FPR and fuel pump And also the injectors  and I have swapped out the TPS sensor 
    • By Mike Turner
      American SportWorks LM 650 won’t start at times. Starter won’t engage the solenoid just “clicks” much like a weak battery would cause. Battery was replaced and problem went away and then came back. Replaced positive battery terminal. Problem resolved then returned. Replaced negative battery terminal. Problem gone then returned. Replaced the positive and negative battery cable ends. Problem resolved and now returned. The repair lasts for maybe 12 starts, then the solenoid just “clicks” again as it will with a weak battery. So I replaced the ignition switch. Problem solved for a week. With each “fix” the problem is resolved but only temporarily. Does anyone have any suggestions ? To replace the starter is expensive especially if it’s not the problem. 
    • By 2wpuller
      Has anyone replaced the stock shocks and springs on their 2015 Dominator 800 X2 to ride alittle smoother are just changing the springs out.I gotten alittle spoiled riding in my son's rzr 1000xp.
      My wife just made a comment why don't ride as smooth as our son's thing.lol
      I'm 62 she's 61 the little rough ride doesn't really bother me. I drive a concrete mixer for a living. 
      I really like the Odes it's pretty good power for for only 800cc
      I took off the cat and the stock muffler. Put a glasspack with 2" inlet and outlet it has a good deep tone and not really very loud. I'll find out Sunday when we hit the woods .It's definitely more peppy. 
    • By Karla Phelps
      A arm bushings needed for a 650 Joyner 2005
    • By DirtGrl
      Hey guys! My throttle cable broke in its housing. Can anyone tell me what aftermarket cable would work for a 1100 renegade Joyner?
      TIA