Quantcast

brostar

UTV Weekly

Not sure who looks at this site or not, but it has some really good articles. I just came across this one about welding out on the trails without welding gear & thought I would share. This is so easy and it never occurred to me, but no doubt some of you know about it.

The link is http://utvweekly.com/index.php/2009/12/emergency-trail-welding/ and make sure you watch the video.

Cheers Mike.

Not sure who looks at this site or not, but it has some really good articles. I just came across this one about welding out on the trails without welding gear & thought I would share. This is so easy and it never occurred to me, but no doubt some of you know about it.

The link is http://utvweekly.com/index.php/2009/12/emergency-trail-welding/ and make sure you watch the video.

Cheers Mike.

I forgot about that.I saw an old truck mechanic do a tempoary fix on a fork lift where I worked when I was about 19.He pulled a large semi truck up next to it and hooked up to the batteries on it.That was the only time I seen it done and I completely forgot about it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.