Quantcast

kps_randy

need help with fuses

please help somebody. if anybody could take a picture of their fuse box under the dash of how the fuses line up or what amp fuse belong where i would greatly appreciate it. i finally got smart and pulled all my fuses out, cleaned the terminals and applied dielectric grease. but got real stupid and forgot how they go in..or what goes where...please help. it's a 2009 trooper t2.

thank you,

randy

please help somebody. if anybody could take a picture of their fuse box under the dash of how the fuses line up or what amp fuse belong where i would greatly appreciate it. i finally got smart and pulled all my fuses out, cleaned the terminals and applied dielectric grease. but got real stupid and forgot how they go in..or what goes where...please help. it's a 2009 trooper t2.

thank you,

randy

Hi, mine is 2008, But it has schematic on inside of cover, might ck?

My fuses are behind the passenger seat, early 2008 - one of the first 50. Completely different. Kinarfi or Lenny - maybe!

rocmoc n AZ

thank you,

randy

OK, this should get you out of trouble. The front fusebox has 3 relays and a larger relay for the turn signal. Along side of them are the fuses. Starting from the side with the larger flasher relay, the first fuse is orange (5A), then brownish (7.5A), brownish, blue (don't know), orange, orange, orange, brownish. Hope this helps.

Lenny

OK, this should get you out of trouble. The front fusebox has 3 relays and a larger relay for the turn signal. Along side of them are the fuses. Starting from the side with the larger flasher relay, the first fuse is orange (5A), then brownish (7.5A), brownish, blue (don't know), orange, orange, orange, brownish. Hope this helps.

Lenny

Hey thanks Lenny, that was it. I appreciate you taking the time to post this for me. you da man!

Randy