Quantcast

Need more people to post

I am afraid if we don't get more postings we could lose the site. That is why I post so much. Why would Admin keep the site up if no one uses it? Come and join me with questions, trip reports or whatever. Post why you aren't posting, LOL.

rocmoc n AZ

You are right,many of the utv forums here have not had any posts for a year or more.There has to be utv owners that have questions or suggestions that can post them.It can be anything you may have done to your utv or would like to do but might not know how to go about it.What you may have done to your Rhino,Razr, or what ever might be of inerest to someone else regardless of the make.I know there are alot of people visiting the forum that are guests or members so speak up.this is the most friendly site you could post on.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Rizzguy
      Don’t waste your time everybody with rpm motorsports, Omaha. They are people that don’t even work on sxs’s. Trying to tell you how to install things.
      Completely uneducated guy tried to tell me I did not install a mid pipe correctly when it won’t install correctly; that was the reason for the video and the complaint that I called him about.
      This mid pipe has a 1 inch gap at the rear, and the only way to close it up is with a longer bolt, and to stretch the flex at the Exhaust
      After one ride, the rear bolts have disappeared, because how much tension there is on the flex
      And the bolts does not line up at the flange
      Have a video before and after. And they are telling me that it’s my fault because it does not fit
      wtf.!
      What kind of idiotic people are even answering the phones these days.?
      This guy has probably only read a book and never even driven a motorcycle in his life
      Don’t waste your time with this bullshit products
    • By AndySwish33
      Brand new t boss 550. couple of questions. 

1.  Do you need speakers in order to play music ?  Hooked my phone to Bluetooth no sound 
      2.  On screen registration.. it won’t let me fill in the info on the touch screen.  Navigation works but the registration portion does not 
      3.  Is there a data plan you can get or need ?  

thanks everyone 
    • By Rick D
      Hi all.
      I'm going to be driving 4 hours on Friday to look at a 2018 Retriever 1000 (gas).  It's being sold with a soft cab and a plow.  It has 1700 miles on it.  Seller said it's in great shape.  Seller bought a plow for it last year and froze his butt off so he's going the route of a plow for a truck instead.  I intend to do a visual inspection on it, do a cold start, a test drive and a compression test.  I am not familiar with how they should sound or ride so can anyone give me some pointers on what to look for?  Anyone know what the compression numbers should be aside from being very similar?
      Thanks,
      -Rick
    • By Jacob E freeman
      I have a 2018 cub cadet challenger 750 I bought brand new almost 2 years ago the first month I had it the exhaust broke and burnt the spark plug wire in two that was a recall so the dealership installed the new one it had a different design and it bolted up to the bottom two plugs below the spark plug the dealership said they had to Adjust the exhaust valves I get the machine back thanking everything is good now wrong not even a week after I get it back the timing chain tensioner comes apart inside the motor I take it back to the dealership They put one on I get the machine back thanking everything is good but then just like before not even a week goes by when I was riding the Machine automatically quits going come to find out the wet clutch was burned up the primary clutch head stripped off of the splines I get that fixed and then  it overheats I take it back they bleed the air out of the coolant they bring it back to me the same day that I get it back it overheats again I take it back they temporarily fix it again just enough to let the warranty run out and now the machine has been to multiple different mechanics I have had them try to bleed the air out they have stood it up on its end I have had the water pump changed I have had the fan hooked to a switch so I could leave it on all the time but still almost 2 years later not even 200 hours on the machine and I cannot ride it The dealership will not take it back as a lemon I have tried I am at my wits end I have no clue what to try next
    • By inkjunkie61
      Is there a trick to keeping the timing chain on the bottom sprocket while trying to install cam sprocket? this thing is killing me....thanks