Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

DRAGONFIRE RACING NEWS

WHAT’S NEW FOR THE YAMAHA RHINO

Yamaha Rhino 660 6 Over Long Travel Kit

Made for the desert and the serious off-road racer, DragonFire Racing’s new 6 Over Kit is 4130 tube and plate. It is all Tig welded, the upper A-arms utilize hiems for final adjustment, the rest of the suspension is bushings and crush sleeves. [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Matthew Zeller
      My grandpa has a Yamaha wolverine side by side. It has a solid rear axle.  The problem is it tears up the yard when he turns. Question is has anyone or can he make it into a differential by anyway gear box swap or change some gears. Thanks if you can help!
    • By Dan B
      Tried to remove my skid plate to access the engine oil drain plug.  The plug isn't near an access hole but located between two holes.  Can't get a wrench in to remove the plug.  Short of drilling a new access hole (which I'm seriously considering), has any one been able to remove the skid plate?  Seems to be a nut on the other end of the screw and there's no way I can access that nut.  They must have bolted the skid plate on before putting the engine into the frame.  Thanks in advance.
    • By KTMspeedFreak
      Anyone know where i can get headers bought or made for my 800cc F8b?  I’ve seen some older posts where guys were making/selling them. Or does anyone have some you’d like to sell me? thx
    • By KTMspeedFreak
      I need a long clutch cable like (7-8ft) for my 800cc buggy and cannot find one anywhere. Does anyone have thoughts on where such an item could be found? Automotive cables are too short...
    • By Alex
      Introducing the new 2019 YXZ1000R Side-by-Side. Optimized with enhanced gear ratios and paired with new 29-inch Maxxis Bighorn tires; a new oversized radiator relocated behind the seats; new FOX RC2 shocks with updated settings; and enhanced cabin space for increased comfort with lower seats and an updated roof design. Learn more at UTVDriver.com.