Quantcast

CountryBoy74

Kawasaki Teryx 4x4 750 Soft Accessories

Hey guys, hope everyone is enjoying a muddy 2008, hahah

its been really cold, wet, and windy here in the bluegrass

Mammoth Designs is currently completing Research and Development on a complete line of UTV Accessories for the new Kawasaki Teryx.

They are taking preorders now, and also are offering a 10% discount anyone who preorders Kawasaki Teryx accessories.

Check 'em out on the web @ Mammoth Designs Kawasaki Teryx Accessories

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kmrider
      Tried to buy a 2020 Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT and was told their was a stop sale on them, but the dealer had no info on what the problem was or how long until a solution is found to whatever the issue is.   Anyone know anything about this?
    • By robert whitaker
      i was wondering about the front sway bar on my teryx 4 should i leave it on or remove it?
    • By bmoody4550
      Hello,
      I have changed the battery , alternator and the regulator.
      I have the red battery light on indicating it is not charging.
      Is there something else that could be the problem to my battery not charging??
      Thanks
      Bill
    • By Tn. Renegade Rider
      have a new actuator to install, but can't seem to get the old one off. Have removed the screw and can wiggle it freely, but cant get the tube and o ring that go to into the differential to come free. trying not to break it off in the process. Any suggestions besides more brute force?
    • By Brad
      Hi I bought a project 2008 odes 400 utv. Does anyone know how the fuel hoses hook up and where does the fuel return hose connect to?