Quantcast

FOR SALE - 2008 Bombardier OUTLANDER MAX 800 XT EFI 4X4 CAMO - $2900

This Outlander is in excellent cosmetic and working condition. Very clean. The camo plastics are in mint condition with no scratches. It currently has 69 hours and 555 miles. It has been well taken care of and garaged kept.The only thing aftermarket on the ATV are the ITP Mud Lite 26" tires.For more information and photos e-mail me at [email protected]

post-872-095421300 1295437126_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Nathon S.
      I have a Bennche 700 EFI Bighorn. I’ve recently been unable to get it to start. After a little troubleshooting I realized my fuel pump was not pumping fuel. This weekend I emptied the gas and replaced it with new. I replaced the fuel pump, fuel filter and fuel injector. I also replaced the battery, spark plug and made sure all my fuses and relays were good. I have confirmed that the float on the fuel pump is not obstructed. The UTV is about 12 years old and has less than 100 hours on it. It has not run in over a year.  Not sure whats going on?!? After doing a little reading I'm leaning towards it being an issue with the ECU or perhaps a faulty wire in the wiring harness. Anyone have any ideas on where to start looking or what I could be dealing with? Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance!
    • By packersfan
      I have a hisun 500 got from a auction and when turning a corner left or right it's a two hand job then when you left go snaps back.any help on what to look at would be appreciated.
      Also blows blue smoke until she gets warm then it's ok 
    • By Richard shepard
      I have a 2021 colman 400utv engine will start and idle, as soon as you hit throttle to move engine dies and will only start when you throttle it, let off throttle it dies, I replaced the injector and plug still the same, anyone have any other ideas
    • By William Carberry
      I have a MSU 500. I will start and run but requires basically full throttle to move. Does this machine have a drive belt? If so how difficult to change?
    • By johnpeter
      2016 Red POLARIS RZR with 3403 Miles On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/225936898519?