Quantcast

TROOPER T2 WIRING SCHEMATIC/WIRE COLORS

Gumball

Hello fellow Troopers,

Has anyone found a schematic that shows the color of each wire? If you have, I would appreciate you telling me where I can find it. In the resurrection of my Trooper it's going to be necessary to do some wiring. It would be helpful to know which wire goes where. The schematic in the manual and the one posted on the board may as well be written in Chinese ( pun intended).

I'm hoping to be up and running in the next week or so. I'll post all the changes when it's done.

Gumball

Hello fellow Troopers,

Has anyone found a schematic that shows the color of each wire? If you have, I would appreciate you telling me where I can find it. In the resurrection of my Trooper it's going to be necessary to do some wiring. It would be helpful to know which wire goes where. The schematic in the manual and the one posted on the board may as well be written in Chinese ( pun intended).

I'm hoping to be up and running in the next week or so. I'll post all the changes when it's done.

Gumball

I have a schematic that shows the wiring with colors for most of the wires. Problem is that I did some changes in the wiring and i don't show everything. However, it is a crude schematic on a couple of different sheets. It too may look like chinese but there is still a lot of good information on the sheets. Most colors show with the trace color. But, more then the colors, you can see what hooks to what. some of it won't be easy to follow and I don't necessarily use standard symbols but I do name most stuff. It was my intention to redo them in a neater more easy to follow drawing but I never did. You will need to determine pin numbers on the computer plug but that is on the plug itself, it's just hard to see what wire comes from what pin. Your welcome to them if you like. PM me with your address. My present wiring is completely changes from stock with the Megasquirt computer and stuff. This time I did the wiring on the computer so it's easy to follow.

Lenny