Quantcast

Looks like not too many posters here

kawzak

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By BeachBuggy
      Massimo Buck 250 less than a year old.  900 miles on it.  Live on beach in TX...i.e. corrosive salt air and normally mild temps.
      The story - one day, it randomly quit on idle and was tough to restart.  Next day, it occasionally cut out for 1-2 seconds while driving, then catch back to normal throttle.  Pumped gas pedal, not sure if that helped it catch.  Added some marine sta-bil and filled tank.  Ran well after that for a day.  Following day, wouldn't start.  Turns over, cranks, but won't start.  When it quit on idle that was the first time driven since we did have a freeze of ~25 degrees.
      Full charge on battery. No spark.  Changed plug and still no spark.  Fuses look good, but fuse connection box has some loose clasps and spade were corroded. I bent clasps best I could and used dielectric on spades re-inserted.  Cleaned and checked every connection I could find.  Don't have a card reader to hook up, but did swapped ECU just to check that, and no change...after swapping ECU the engine light now stays on.  Previously blinked and then goes away.
      Under warranty but service place is 2 hrs away. 
      thanks!

• By TapBoss
      So I'm out a deer camp and ran the sxs for 2 days.  The next morning, fired it up and headed out.  Made it about 50 yds then bogged down and died.   Restarted twice and only moved a few feet then would not restart.  Took the truck out for the day to hunt and when I got back I could hear the fuel pump kick on when the key was turned but it would still not start.  Added stabilizer to the fuel and put the trickle charger on it and tried again the next day, still the same - pump coming on and turning over but no start.  Other than spark plug, air filter or injector clog any ideas?  Out in the middle of nowhere so limited on resources.
    • By swalley
      bike cranks and runs great sometimes when you stop and get off nd it is idling simply goes dead for no reason hard to start back up if at all unless you let it set for about 30 minutes then cranks back up fine and your on your way anyone have a idea whats going on. im new here and to these machines any advice would be appreciated  
    • By Pozz
      My hisun vector 500 will not start. It has spark and is getting fuel. It is currently in the low 20’s temp outside. Unit is in my barn but the barn isn’t heated. Could the no start be because of the low temps or something else? Unit only has about 20 hours on it.
    • By Kpw
      My Coleman 400 UTV is about a yr old  started it up yesterday parked it outside..later on the day it would not start. Has gas, cranking trying to start but won`t turn over. looked at trouble shooting tips and it said check spark plug. Where is the sparkplug located and any other suggestions
  • Gallery Images