Quantcast

ramsfan

rrrrr ads by Google

I am so tired of the google ad areas on forums evrywhere you look you see the stupid lawyer adds for those guys trying to go after the sxs industry and here they are on a site getting free promotions because of that stupid google ad crap :angry::angry:

sorry I really like the forums I just think the ad stuff is inappropriate

Yes, you are right about that. We limited some of the ads for those lawyer sites.

sorry for making something of it I just hate those money hungry jerks and what they are doing to this industry by trying these stupid lawsuits

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By strike250
      I have the factory service manual available for the Buck 400. Just send me a message with your email and I'll get it to you. Although there is no charge for this, it would be great if  you would visit my website where you could donate any amount to help do things like this with others who need it. Again, there is no charge for this manual, and no obligation to donate. But if you did, I would thank you for sure. Have fun on the trails. www.warriorsoffroad.com

Matt

• By D A
      I'm new with forums and rtvs so let me pre-apologize if i do or say something wrong.  
      I bought a used 2014 1140 cpx, 350 hours.  Its been heavily modified.  Back seat removed and a heavy duty bed added etc.  I call it Franken-Kubota.
      I would love any and all advice or "heads up" specific to this model.
      I need to do a general service, fluids and filters.  I'm confused, are there 3 different hydraulic fluid filters and 1 engine oil filter......etc etc.
      I'd like to use Kubota parts, any suggestions other than dealer?
      I just bought a new Kubota tractor so I'm all in!
      Many thx
      Dave in NC
    • By farmerjohnky
      Hey. I recently got a used Polaris Ranger 570, and I’ve noticed if I let off the gas going down a hill, after about 5-10 seconds, it kicks out of gear or free wheels. Is this normal? It’s kind of annoying imo, since you have to hold your brake so much more. Also, is it bad to leave it in 2wd Diff Lock? I have turf mode, but like to keep it in diff lock because I climb some pretty steep hills frequently. Is it bad to engage/disengage diff lock/4wd while moving or in a pull? Thanks
    • By Poriggity
      Hey everyone!  My name is Scott, and my wife, kids and I are in escrow on a home that is on 10 acres.  After much back and forth trying to decide between getting a tractor or a side x side for working around the property, I finally narrowed it down to a side x side.  My father has a 2018 Odes Dominator x4 Zeus, so I called him up to get his thoughts on it, as he uses it on his 12 acres out in Missouri quite a bit.  While talking, he mentioned that he is thinking about selling his Odes, and buying a jeep to tow behind his motorhome, so we got to talking, and it looks like I'm buying it from him.  Its a 2018 with 13 hours on it, break in just done, and all fluids just got changed.  I look forward to learning more about the UTV world, and look forward to any input anyone can give me on the Odes brand of UTV.

Thanks
      Scott
    • By reeltexan
      After replacing the cigar box sized battery in my Mule for two years in a row (at a cost of about $80 per trip), I decided to mount a deep cycle group 24 behind the front seat.
      Bought a sturdy battery holder, a couple of 32" cables and voila!....no more battery blues
      I usually get about three years out of one of these. 
      Also installed a 2 amp trickle charger.
      Me so happy.