Quantcast

rocmoc

Baja Trip Report

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Brandon
      I own a few acres of land and would use this for working on the property and for some fun.  What should I expect?  Good product or cheaply made and worthless?  If you were to buy again would you? Would you recommend someone to buy one?  How is the power, gear box, frame, brakes, and steering? The big question is reliability?  
      Thanks
    • By Fireman2343
      Ends Sunday, bidding starts off at $1, sells to highest bidder over 24 pictures, 14 videos over 100 mph www.ebay.com/itm/123052023530
      No reserve street legal dune buggy
      on eBay bid to win #123052023530

602-326-3936 any questions 

Vw mendeola Sandrail Vw Buggy dune rzr Polaris can am yxz sand car turbo 4x4 

• By toddstang
      Picked up my Mule in late November and have been using it a lot over the past few weekends. This UTV just keeps on amazing me of what it can do. I have lots of old logging trails that have been overtaken by brush and sappling's that my 4X4 truck can no longer navigate through, but the Mule plows through and over anything in its path. I have a natural gas line running up a steep hill that is covered in limestone and other huge rocks that the Mule has conquered going up and down and sideways. Going through pastures at 25 mph as smooth as a Cadillac on the highway is really nice. I have yet to try deep mud or snow but that should be coming soon in the next few weeks, I hope.
      She may not be a speed demon like some of the others out there, but she will climb with the best of them.

• By Travis
      Please include UTV year, make, model, cc, and technical issue (if you have one)...in your title when posting.  
      Having a well written topic title will ensure that your topic will be found in searches and that people know what they are reading, to save time
    • By Alex
      We are looking to add some new moderators to our forum, to cover our manufacturer specific forums. The requirement is that you own that specific UTV and are a forum regular or plan to be. The forums we are looking to cover are:
      Arctic Cat Prowler Forum
      Kawasaki Mule Forum
      Kawasaki Teryx Forum
      Polaris Ranger Forum
      Polaris Ranger (RZR) Forum
      Yamaha Rhino Forum
      Honda Big Red Forum
      KYMCO UTV Forum
      If you own one of these, are a forum guru, and would like to try a hand at moderating..let us know by replying to this topic. Thanks.