Quantcast

JUST CALL ME MR. LUCKY?

Gumball

Growing old is for the birds. After my radiator adventure I put my radiator cap away in a safe place. It must be safe because I can't find it. Does anyone know what size it is for the Trooper engine, and if one might be available at a local parts house? I would like to get one right away if possible.

I did the same thing with my Chrysler 300 transponder key. The dealer said for a mere $287.00 they would replace it. Needless to say I'm using my wives bunny rabbit key. Let em laugh, I don't want to come out of retirement to buy a damn car key.

Gumball

CASE SOLVED -

After issuing a APB (all panic bulletin) further investigation resulted in the discovery of the missing cap. It was found in a plastic bag about 3 feet from my office chair. Closer examination showed it is a 16lb cap with no further identifying marks.

Gumball

CASE SOLVED -

After issuing a APB (all panic bulletin) further investigation resulted in the discovery of the missing cap. It was found in a plastic bag about 3 feet from my office chair. Closer examination showed it is a 16lb cap with no further identifying marks.

Gumball

I see you have gremlins too, have yours learned to braid yet, mine love to braid my meter leads and tangle them with other wires, hide parts, pieces and tools and give them back after I find replacements.

Jeff

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Hugh
      My 2018 Hisun sector crew engine cut off after about 15 minutes run. There is no indicator of what is wrong, no error code just die and won't restart until it cool down. I notice that the fan is not running but the temp indicator is on low temp, no overheat indicator. I checked the radiator fluid, it is cool to touch.
      Cooling fans are working, I can hear it running once awhile if I can get the engine warm up enough.  Thank you for all the help.

Hugh
    • By aefron88
      View File Hisun HS400/Coleman UT400 Parts Diagrams
      Compiled document with parts diagrams for Hisun HS400/Coleman UT400 for help in repairs where the service manual diagrams are poor or non existent.
      Submitter aefron88 Submitted 04/15/2024 Category Hisun  
    • By Smittay
      (posted a similar question to the Hisun folks) Looked at a lot of UTVs lately. Couple Questions about Massimo. Some people say they are just cheap with no customer service. Other people seem to have no problems with them.
      Any opinions on Massimo durability?
      Heard parts might hard to get. Is that true?
      What models are the best?
      If you had one and didn't like it what do you recommend? 
    • By moonrover
      Mine is overheated/burned/melt at connection with its wire connector, parts are ordered to replace both them.  This seems to be a common issue, and some of you already replaced it. I right now just connect the wires, so the fan runs  all the time whenever the initiation is on, but it's better let fan runs as needed with a working temperature sensor/switch. 
      Question: Does some coolant come out by removing the switch/sensor from radiator?  Or, is the threaded hole all the way inside radiator?   If the answer is yes,  I want to drain or extract  some coolant to make its level below the sensor before replacing it, so I don't make a mess with coolant spilled out 
      Thank you.  
    • By SafeSledBryan
      Hey guys! My name is Bryan and i am the owner and creator of Safe Sled. Not some crazy corporate backed recovery product, but just some guy with an idea. 

4 years ago, I suffered 11 strokes, and am now 50% paralyzed on the left side of my body. I am unable to work a normal job anymore. I was working on the sled 2 years before this all unraveled. My wife told me to keep working on it since i was pissing her off staying home and doing nothing.
      I still plan on improving and implementing different ideas as the product’s revenue continues to grow.
      if the sled is appealing to you, please check out my website, safesledoffroad.com
      Safe Sled Website