Quantcast

TOP GEAR

UTV Racing

This is the first of a race series and will be run in a Rally Style format. There will be more miles and wider trail than at the Big Buck, SC GNCC. It will be a race that will provide a challenging but flowing trail that will emphasis driver ability and vehicle set-up. Turn out is looking good already so pre-enter early if you want to get a early starting spot in your class. Check out our web site www.tgchallenge.com and contact Steve Rowlands 706-614-3798 or [email protected] or Dave Frederick

706-244-0058 or [email protected]

www.tgchallenge.com

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By MassBuck400
      I purchased this Buck 400 last year and having a few issues. Maybe some members have had these and fixed them.
      Here are my current issues with the B400. 1. Starting has become a challenge. Not the actual starting of the engine but to keep it running. When I turn the key, it starts up but as soon as I let go of the key and it turns back, the 400 dies. I have learned if I hold the key for a few seconds it will remain running.  Not a clue as to what would cause this or how to fix it? 2. This thing  is very hard to get in gear now. It grinds a lot before it goes in gear. Maybe the clutch needs adjusting? 3. I jerks a lot on take off. This could also be the clutch?   Any help would be appreciated.   
    • By Jken
      Recently purchased a Massimo Buck 400.  Looking through the manual, its terrible.  Gives you very little to no information on required maintenance.  I have also looked this machine over and apparently it has no oil filter.  The parts diagram shows a screen that I'm assuming needs to be cleaned.  Before I spend $75 on a service manual does anyone know if it is worth having.
      Thanks

• By Roxann O'Rourke
      Hello all -
      I am in need of some help. My 2021 buck 60v is not charging. I have no owners manual or service manual. I can’t even find it online to purchase. (Does anyone have one they can share?)  I am having electrical issues, it’s not appearing to charge even after being plugged in for over 12 hrs. Any ideas?  Thanks. 
    • By strike250
      I have the factory service manual available for the Buck 400. Just send me a message with your email and I'll get it to you. Although there is no charge for this, it would be great if  you would visit my website where you could donate any amount to help do things like this with others who need it. Again, there is no charge for this manual, and no obligation to donate. But if you did, I would thank you for sure. Have fun on the trails. www.warriorsoffroad.com

Matt

• By Mackc
      Hello, I'm back from Kawasaki  2004 3110 Mule land and now am struggling thru the Massimo Buck 400 swamp.  I bought a 2019 Buck 400 with 200 hours on it and am going thru the owner's manual. I have noticed a couple of things needing addressed after driving it home.  I t is rough starting off, like maybe the drive clutches and or belt are not exactly right. also the parking brake is a question mark.  The manual shows (seems to me) that pulling the handle down should disengage the parking brake, not this one,  pulling up disengages the parking brake, also the handle is really hard to move while holding the super strong button.  The handle will only go down a smidgining past half way.  Do I need to work on this?  This old man will ask for help in a NY minute! please stand at ease, I' will be in the area.