Quantcast

Rally In The Pines, Island Park, Idaho

SxS

The Rally In The Pines has been extended to a three day event next year and it will be held in Island Park, Idaho on August 24th, 25th and 26th, 2012. Lot’s of new group rides and motorsports activities are being added. The Rally in 2012 will have rides for 50' and under vehicles and rides with no width restrictions. Plus, this year the Rally will offer two dirt bike rides. One to Big Bend Ridge and one to Two Top Mountain. We are currently working with the Forest Service to be able to include rides that have a western campfire lunch along the way. More on that soon.

In addition at Rally Park next year will be a “Show & Shine” sponsored by Starting Line Products and demo rides provided by Arctic Cat. The new Wildcat will be one of the vehicles you can take out and demo.

For more information, please visit our web site: Rally In The Pines

Some trail yes, but on Bishop Mountain and Red Rock Pass you would be good to go! These are two of the group rides.

For an independent ride (Free Ride), you would be good on the Sawtell Mountain ride.

Hope to see you at the Rally!

SxS

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Rally Update!

All the new "rides" have been posted on the Rally In The Pines web site and on The Rally's new facebook page. There will be rides over the Continental Divide into remote mountain lakes and wildlife refuges. And rides to the tops of mountains where there is Forest Service lookout towers and where you can see into three states and you can watch Old Faithful Geyser in Yellowstone National Park erupt.

On the facebook page we are posting the prizes everyone can win as we get them from our sponsors. This year we will have over $4000 in prizes in the Rally prize drawing.

There will be a live music concert both Friday and Saturday, after the group rides return to Rally Park Central.

Check out the schedule and all the rides at: http://www.rallyinthepines.com

And "like" us on the new rally facebook page to get bulletins about all the prizes, news and additions to the Rally.

COME RIDE!

post-1052-0-41420900-1333166696_thumb.jpg

post-1052-0-96858500-1333166772_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By jkitsmiller
      I bought a used RTV 900 and was told it is a 2012. I thought I would verify that. I can't find anywhere I can look this up.

KRTV900A61057114 is the product identification number.

Thanks for any help.
    • By CoppellDarryl
      Just got a SXS, Looking forward to taking it to Arkansas and the Black Hills of SD.
    • By robwork9
      Hopefully someone out there is a T-Boss 410 electrics expert or a Massimo mechanic is viewing this. I parked my 410 and it was working great. I came back a week later and attempted to crank it and nothing. Turned the key and no power. Figured it was a bad/low battery so I charged it. Still nothing. Attempted to jump start it and still nothing. Usually when I put the key in and turn it to the first position, the display comes on and I hear the ECU and other items boot. Now it is doing nothing. 
      I slowly went through the electrical system and found the main fuse attached to the starter relay, part 71602 (pic 1) blown. I figured replacing this fuse would fix my problem. It didn't. I then ordered a new starter relay thinking maybe that part had gone bad and caused the fuse to blow, but a new relay did not fix the problem. 
      I have found a work around for starting the machine. If I take one of the purple/black leads (pic 2) and insert one of them in the bottom right of the starter relay (pic 1 and 3) then the machine will get power even with the key in the off position.  I'm bypassing something but don't know what. I can use my right hand to hold the wire against the lower right of the starter relay, reach over and hold the brake with my foot, then take my left hand and turn the key and it will crank. As soon as I remove the wire from the relay the machine shuts down. I have even removed the power distributor box and it will still get power when I touch the wire to the relay. Of course this is not the way it should work but if I can't solve this problem somehow I may just have to rig a connector to the relay and bypass whatever is causing the electrical issue. Massimo has told me the purple/black wires on my model are not used.
      Any help in figuring what my problem may be or other items I can try?
      v/r,
      Rw

• By Charles Hines
      I bought a 2021 Coleman 400 UTV from Tractor supply mainly because of the $2000 off black Friday sale ($6999). I wanted something to do some light hauling around the boat shop and figured this would be a better choice than a golf cart. Initial review is that for the money,it's got to be the best deal going. Fully equipped right out of the box with a lot of nice features. First off,everything worked,that's a good thing. First thing I noticed is that this thing is LOUD,so loud that I use foam ear plugs to run it. The rear axle is locked,like most 4 wheelers,so the tires scrub on tight turns and will tear up the lawn. I found some loose bolts and did a general inspection of everything and tightened up the loose ones as I found them. It's cold here in SE Michigan and I want to do some recreational use during the winter. I bought a 3 Star door and rear window soft enclosure and installed it. Top quality materials and fit great. I added some foam to close off all the gaps and it really does the job. Next I added a Ice Crusher heater kit that uses the coolant to provide heat in the cab. Quality parts and the kit was pretty much complete,I also added a coolant shutoff valve so I can direct all the coolant through the heater instead of the radiator,or blend it as I wish. The heater has a 3 speed fan and 2 directional outlets for this model and with the enclosure will warm it up to shirt sleeve temps at speed with the outside temps in the low 30's. I also added a Kolpin Stealth 2 auxiliary silencer, the exhaust note is definitely quieter and less raspy, but this rig is still noisy enough at speed that you need ear muffs or plugs. I changed out the headlight bulbs to LED's which are a big improvement from the halogens. I figured out a trailer hitch adapter for the oddball thing Colman provides. Now it's just run it in and break it in. For a 400, it is actually quicker and faster than I expected,the specs say 38, but it's closer to 50. Brakes are powerful and smooth. The solid rear axle makes this thing pretty capable,but you also have the push button 4 wheel drive and a push button front diff locker if you need it. All in, it's set up just the way I wanted it for under $8000.
    • By Lionel
      I purchased a new Landmaster EV lithium. I have only had the vehicle for 5 days. From nearly the first day, it intermittently would not start, either forward or reverse. After waiting a few minutes, it will go in reverse, but not forward. After a few more minutes, it will go forward. This happened several times over three days, and then it had a bigger problem. It would not go forward at all, and I had to drive it in reverse for 400 feet. About 30 minutes later, it could go forward. I called the dealer and told them to come and get it. Does anyone out there have this model? Are you having similar problems? 
  • Gallery Images