Quantcast

abtanner

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kevin M
      Hello all. I am new to this forum and new to SxS in general. I recently purchased an 16 Odes Dom 800 with the issue of a prominent knocking noise at idle and it’s very jerky in forward and reverse gears. It does not sound like an engine knock. I bought it cheap knowing about this problem with hopes of it being a cheap and fairly easy fix that I can do myself. Would a bad belt be the cause this symptom? I’m looking for a starting point to begin diagnosing and fixing the problem. I recorded a video of it but am not sure if I can post it on the forum. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    • By jtagdavis
      I have a 2018 Pro FXT-LE and had a 3" lift kit installed at purchase. I am looking to replace the stock 26" tires that came on it with some 30" mudlite tires. How can I confirm whether they will fit or not or determine whether extended A Arms are required for clearance?
    • By Scott Meszaros
      Question for the group....i have a 2015 Mule 610..........been pretty reliable....250 hours on meter.....this past weekend, i was plowing snow..........yes, extremely cold, but i noticed that Mule ran fine when running around the neighborhood, but when i went to plow, especially when the snow was heavy,  when i would come to the end of a "push", the thing would stall out......started right back up with no issues......ran ok otherwise.................doesn't miss, doesn't backfire, idles fine otherwise.....any thoughts? thanks
    • By cliffhodges
      Hi All- Long time reader, first time posting.  I have a 2016 Mule 4010 (model: KAF 620V).  I am having an issue since overloading the payload a couple days ago (yes I'm a dummy).  I live on a very hilly property and I was trying to move some large oak rounds for firewood splitting.  I put WAY too much wood in the bed and when I started driving, it sputtered, kicked out of gear, and then cut out.  I unloaded all the weight and started it again - appeared to be running fine when idling and/or driving on flat ground at slow speed.  But when try to go fast or uphill, the RPM's rev high and it sounds like the motor is fine, but it has ZERO speed or power at all (literally creeps uphill at like 2-3 mph and won' go faster or take any weight), and has no power at all.
      Other info: 3 weeks ago I did a belt replacement.  So I was worried I perhaps screwed that up somehow. But I just opened the clutch housing to check and the belt and clutch appear to be working just fine.... sooo.....
      Any ideas what I screwed up by overloading payload and immediately trying to drive uphill?  Any tips would be greatly appreciated!  

• By FGT
      Am starting a major transformation of a ndw Mule Pro FXT to turn it into a Reliable Scouting & Hunting Vehicle.  Interested in first finding the absolute best off road forum that has great participation the more technical areas like planning accessory wiring, ground clearance options and bracket lifts.  Someplace where people who know how to do stuff, participate.  Is this a good forum for more technical stuff and where there are Mule owners who upgrade and work on their machines? My project is taking a new Mule Pro FXT and taking it through a complete project from adding lots of electrical, adding a fuse block, ground block, OEM heater, dual battery system, gun rack, sound system, nav display, inverter power outlets, 360 degree LEDs, cabin lights, W/S, phase 2 upgraded tires, full cab, rear W/S, and so on.
  • Gallery Images