Quantcast

Planning a ride up to Soapstone Basin, Utah

Kinarfi

Planning a trip back up to Soapstone Basin this weekend, anyone interested?, I'll be staying for 2 or 3 days, but, being as it is Labor Day week end, I may not get the spot I want, so if you want to know where I'm camped, go HERE and find the "I'm Ok" post and click on it to see where I am at.

Kinarfi

yes I an interested will have to see how the weekend goes. Call me before you leave and we can work out some sort of plan :)

Jeff

Here's where I went, had a good ride and a good time. I have .gpx files for those who ask for them. Put on 253 miles on dirt, pavement, rocky trails, mountain roads, wet roads just after a rain, and some atv trails that I barely fit on. I ate some thimble berries and some wild raspberries, (yumm) and tasted some red elderberries(usually blue), then got home and found out they are toxic unless cooked.

The place was packed Sunday and Monday and only a few left as of Tuesday and by Wednesday, there was less than a dozen people up there. On the first ride, 66fastcarss was with me until the afternoon.

Kinarfi

edit, hwy 35 and 150 are paved, the connecting road is gravelled.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.