Quantcast

Desert Bash and Off Road Poker Run

ricksrb

Desert Bash and Off Road Poker Run to Highlight Chamber’s December Schedule

The Lake Havasu Area Chamber of Commerce will host its first ever Desert Bash and Off-Road Poker Run the weekend of Dec. 9-11. Events will stage at Campbell Ranch, where limited camping sites will be available along with weekend-long entertainment and other festivities. Registration is also limited.

http://camping registration & Info

DESERT BASH Camping Registration Form

Friday, December 9 thru Sunday, December 11, 2011

Check in: 4:00 p.m. – Dec.9th

Check Out: 2:00 p.m. – Dec. 11th

1 20x40 Campsite Dec 9th – Dec 11th: $175.00 (Dry camping only, No Hook-ups, Restroom facilities are limited.)

This includes: (2) Friday Adult & Children’s BBQ Meal Tickets

(2) Saturday Adult & Children’s Tri-Tip Meal Tickets

(1) Vehicle Registration for Poker Run

(1) Poker Hand

~Live Entertainment/Beer Garden Friday & Saturday nights

Camp Name: _____________________________ Type of vehicle will you camp in:

(Optional)

_Motor Home/RV____ Length: ____ __ # of People: _________

_Bumper Pull_______ Length: _______ # of People: _________

_5th Wheel _________ Length: _______ # of People: _________

_Tent___ ________ # of People: _________

# Of Spaces: ____________x $175.00= Total $____________________

Method of Payment

Check (made payable to the Lake Havasu Area Chamber of Commerce)

Cash

Visa/MasterCard – Card # ____________________, Exp. Date:__________________

Name on Card: _______________________________________________

Mailing Address & Phone # of Card: _______________________________

Main Point of Contact: _________________________________________

Mailing Address: ______________________________________________

E-Mail Address: ______________________________________________

Telephone # _______________________________________________

Map with space assignments will be available November 18th. Spaces are assigned on a first come, first serve basis. SORRY NO-REFUNDS. For more information please contact the Chamber of Commerce at (928)855-4115.

Desert Bash

2011 Event Details

Friday, December 9th, 2011

4:00 p.m. – Camping check- in

5:00 p.m. – Show & Shine

6:00 p.m. - Driver Meeting & BBQ

7:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m. Entertainment

Saturday, December 10th, 2011

6:00 a.m. – Poker Run registration begins

8:00 a.m. – Poker Run begins

3:00 p.m. – Poker Run ends. All hands must be turned in at this time. You must be present to claim your prize. Prizes are awarded on the basis of the poker hand you draw at the final check point.

6:00 p.m. – Tri-Tip Dinner & Entertainment

7:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m. – Live Band

-Children’s activities will be ongoing throughout the day-

Sunday, December 11th, 2011

2:00 p.m. - Camping check-out

Entry Fee for Poker Run (1Poker Hand): $40

(Includes 1 poker hand and 1 Saturday meal ticket)

Additional Hands: $15

Dinner Ticket Friday BBQ: $5

Dinner Ticket Saturday: $15

Campsite: $175

(Campsite pricing includes (2) Friday Adult & children’s BBQ meal tickets, (2) Saturday Adult & children’s Tri-Tip meal tickets, (1) poker run vehicle registration, & (1) poker hand.)

NO REFUNDS.

Campbell Ranch, 4066 Chemehuevi Blvd., Lake Havasu City, Arizona.

Camping

Camping is on a first come, first serve basis. There are approximately 60 camping spaces available. All forms of camping, Tent, RV, etc., are the same price, $175.00.

Equipment & Safety

Only Arizona residents must have an Off-Highway Vehicle Decal on their vehicle which is issued by the Motor Vehicle Division in Lake Havasu City. If you would like more information, please visit www.servicearizona.com, click on “Off-Highway Vehicle Decal” located at the bottom of the home page. To avoid dehydration, it is recommended that you bring plenty of drinking water.

Route

The course is approximately 70 miles long. There will be five check points. The routes will be marked with arrows, ribbons and flags which will be explained in further detail at the Driver’s Meeting. Note that the Poker Run does not have exclusive use of the trails for the event. TWO-WAY MOTORCYCLE, ATV, EQUESTRIAN, AND PEDESTRIAN TRAFFIC MAY EXIST AT ANY TIME! USE CAUTION AND CONTROL YOUR SPEED!

Conduct

The Poker Run is an organized Trail Ride, NOT A RACE.

If you are being overtaken by a faster rider, please pull over when safe to do so and allow faster riders to pass. If you overtake a rider, please pass safely and courteously. Remember you will be sharing the trail with novices. CONTROL YOUR SPEED! A participant may be disqualified from this event for any unsportsmanlike conduct, illegal activity, or failure to abide by any of the conditions or rules of the event at the discretion of the Lake Havasu Area Chamber of Commerce.

Minors

All Minors (Children under 18) MUST have a waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian in order to participate. Parent/Guardian present at the event will be required to sign a minor waiver form at registration and ID will be required. If the Parent/Guardian will not be present, the adult supervising the child must bring a minor waiver form, signed and notarized by the parent or legal guardian.