Quantcast

Summer 2012 Trooper Trip

Here is a rough schedule of next summer's trip with the Trooper. Anyone is welcome to join on all or part of the trip. I pretty sure Kinarfi is going to Killpecker with us.

June 7th-12th Moab, Ut (norm temp 92-96)

June 13th-15th Dinosaur National Park, http://www.nps.gov/dino/index.htm (norm temp 84)

June 16th-19th Vernal, Ut, http://www.4x4now.com/trutvr.htm (norm temp 85)

June 20th-23rd Killpecker Sand Dunes just north of Rock Springs, Wy, http://www.duneguide.com/sand_dune_guide_killpecker.htm (norm temp 76)

rocmoc n AZ

Trip has moved one week later as we had to tie down a reservation for our stop after Killpecker Dunes. Moab is dependent on the weather. If the forecast is cool with a storm front crossing Washington & Oregon, then we will go for it. If it is going to be HOT HOT HOT we will forgo Moab. Trip will start with DINOS.

rocmoc n AZ

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Robert B
      Going down a 20 deg hill engine is holding UTV back. Then something releases like going into Neutral and makes a loud clacking noise. Have to use brake to slow UTV down. Then once level it shifts back into gear. Have done shift extension does not pop out of gear.
    • By Rusty Beavers
      I'm working on a Coleman UTV 400 that has a rough idle, owner has had it for about a year. When I say it has a rough idle, it doesn't have the continuous smooth running sound. At times you can hear it kinda skip, sputter, or like the RPM has fallen (RPM stay constant according to the gauge) It's not as bad as it was after I replaced the fuel filter and fuel injector (both are Chiki) not sure if that is a quality brand at this point. Checked the spark plug, it was a little foul, but not too bad. (Since the engine is still idling bad I'm going to replace that) Cleaned the throttle body making sure the carbon and soot has been removed, and the air-filter has been cleaned. New fuel is being used so it's not old or been standing. They did tell me that they were using non-ethanol fuel, not sure if that would be causing the issue. Next two things I can think of that maybe the issue is the O2 sensor or the valves need adjusting.
      Thoughts and suggestions? Thanks in advance.
    • By goindeep
      Well now i could use a lil help... i have a trooper in my shop now that has wiring issues... this poor guy paid another shop $1000 to re wire the body control harness, and boy oh boy did they chop it up!!! I am Buillding a new harness from scratch... what i need is a diagram that tells me what each fuse and relay control on the Engine fuse/relay block.. any help is greatly appreciated!!
      Josh
      No Limitz
    • By lowgear52
      Does anyone out there have a rear differential for a trooper for sale?
    • By Kingfish
      I've had a battery failure and need one replacement.  The local distributor told me it might take up to four weeks to get one.  I'd like to order one in sooner than that if possible.  Any help would be appreciated.