Quantcast

rocmoc

Summer 2012 Trooper Trip

Here is a rough schedule of next summer's trip with the Trooper. Anyone is welcome to join on all or part of the trip. I pretty sure Kinarfi is going to Killpecker with us.

June 7th-12th Moab, Ut (norm temp 92-96)

June 13th-15th Dinosaur National Park, http://www.nps.gov/dino/index.htm (norm temp 84)

June 16th-19th Vernal, Ut, http://www.4x4now.com/trutvr.htm (norm temp 85)

June 20th-23rd Killpecker Sand Dunes just north of Rock Springs, Wy, http://www.duneguide.com/sand_dune_guide_killpecker.htm (norm temp 76)

rocmoc n AZ

Trip has moved one week later as we had to tie down a reservation for our stop after Killpecker Dunes. Moab is dependent on the weather. If the forecast is cool with a storm front crossing Washington & Oregon, then we will go for it. If it is going to be HOT HOT HOT we will forgo Moab. Trip will start with DINOS.

rocmoc n AZ

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By 2scoops
      Anyone have an outer cv joint ball cage? Mine is cracked up. Other than that it's a good axel.
      Please let me know
    • By mixfixdave
      I had been wanting to install power steering on my T4 for years so I went to the salvage yard last weekend and bought a complete column (minus airbag) out of a 2009 Nissan Versa for $125 with the ECU.
      It was a fairly simple install. The long shaft that fits to the Joyner steering rack actually fit perfectly into the Nissan column. Had to weld up a U joint on the Nissan column to make it a straight shaft and fab up one simple bracket. Connect power and ground plus a switched 12v and now I can steer with one hand!

• By fettman1176
      Hello there, I have 4 T2 troopers, 2 of them start and run like Champs, 2 of them have the issue. They will crank and crank but not start. Takes about 20 to 30 minutes to get them going, then they will run all day long and fire up at will every time. It's just the cold start they have a problem with. Since I have 2 that run good, I have swapped every part you can think of from the fuel system to ignition system with no success. I'm pretty stumped and am looking for any advice 
    • By Volkz VLOGS
      Hi, I'm getting ready to supercharge my trooper and I'm looking for advice on the setup. So far I have... a AMR500 supercharger, small intercooler, Dolbeck EJK fuel controller and wideband. Looking for any advice on what else I'm going to need and what to expect..Thank you

• By silverbullet
      Silverbullet
      We have solved the tie rod problem. We use a heim joint chromoly and spacer.It comes with a seal and a plated bolt.This will last for years.Do not put a zerk fitting in heim.That only increases dirt getting in
      Thanks Rich