Quantcast

TIE ROD ENDS

bill&mary

also theses look different than mine.mine don't have through bolt. they look like the ones on ebay #270793660912.he says these will fit just don't want to replace with junk.thanks

I'm sorry they are rod ends you need tie rod ends the ones I showed you goes on the a-arms.On the tie rod I replace mine with stock one I don't know of any tie rod ends sorry about that

• 2 months later...

also theses look different than mine.mine don't have through bolt. they look like the ones on ebay #270793660912.he says these will fit just don't want to replace with junk.thanks

The tie rod ends on e-bay 270793660912 will not work the are for smaller joyners, threads and shaft size are different. I e-mailed them and asked about threads I don't remember the size but they were wrong. I got mine from JMC motors. Call them to make sure you get tie rod ends not ball joints. I had a small problem, when I ordered them on line the ware house sent ball joints, talk to Casey he will get you the right part. there is a problem with descriptions. They call both ball joints. I would also recommend changing the zerk fittings. They treated me great, corrected my problem no hassel.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.